- 12. Khamoshiya. 3

Happy reading.

Continuation..

Arjith: thank God bani. Ghar chalo bohot ho gaya ab. Tume pata hai me ne tume kaha kahan nai dunda ab chalo.(he held her wrist when veer came there. He would come to pick her up everyday but today he was bit late. But he was standing at a distance just watching them)
Bani: chodo. Just leave. (She jerked her hands) Me us nark me kyu aou bhala..? Please jou yehan se. Mujhe jeene do. Bohot mushkil se me ne phir se saas li hai. Mujhe Azad kardo is rishte se. Divorce papers singh karo jaldi aur mujhe bijwaou. Please just leave.
Arjith: tho tum pyaar se nai aougi..?🤨
Until this veer was just watching bani. She has changed. Not a lot but she has gained that courage to speak for herself. Veer smiled and before Arjith could hurt her. He entered and took bani in his side hug.
Veer: tum teek ho..? And you just stay away.
Arjith: tho yehi aashiq ko khayam kar liya tune..? Mujhe laga ki tum Har ek din ladko ko..
That's it and veer started beating him black and blue.
Bani tried to control him.
Bani: veeranshu please chodiye.
Veer: tume sharam nai ati apni biwi k bare aise baath kar ne me.. tum aise soch bhi kaise sakte ho..?
*punch,kick*
Bani held veer's hand which was up to punch him again
Bani: veer... veer chodiye use. Chaliye yehan se please.
Veer turned to her listening "veer" for the first time. He was happy. But could not acknowledge the moment.

In the car.
Bani: aap pagal ho gaye ho veer. Ye deko kitna khoon beheraha hai.(she first aided him)
Veer: thank you.
Bani:please ap thank you mat boliye veer.
Veer: me ne veer k liye thank you bola. Peheli baar kisi ne mujhe is naam se pukara hai.
Bani: wo me ne bas.. um..
Veer: acha laga.

Days passed and here Arjith realized his mistake. He lost his gem and the other hand he was left with no work. No business. Nothing.
So he thought it is better to free bani. He singed the papers and he himself went to veer and bani to give them the papers. He took the adress from the lawyer and visited there.

And here at veer's flat.
Bani was siting on the table. Ya table dining table with the books around. And veer feeding her and making her study standing in front of her.
Bani: veer please na. Mujhe nai chahiye.
Veer: kya. Khana ya padai..?
Bani: khana.. nai padai.. actually dono nai chahiye.(veer's look😏) matlab Me thak gayi pad ke. Aur khana bhi bas hogaya.
Veer: bani ye deko ye nakre mat karo.
Bani she made a puppy face
Veer: don't try. 😐 me nai pighal ne wala.
Bani: kadus😏
Veer: hm wahi.
Bani: 🥺
Veer: ok ok manjata hu. Lekin khana pura khatm karo.. bas 2/3 bites hai. Aur tab tak ye chapter bhi complete ho jayega. Ok.
Bani: hmm😏😒
Veer smiled and fed her. Making her read and explaining some certain things in between.
After her food.
Bani: katam ho gaya.. wow.😍 *Fhat*😁 the book was closed.
Veer: pagal. Ok lo pani piyo. He made her drink water and wiped her mouth with his hands and napkin.
Veer: side pe rako ye sare. Books ghande ho jayege. Aur chahe tho rest karlo ya phir kuch bhi tab thak me ye dishs wash karta hu.
Bani: nai me karti hu.
Veer: tum kyu..? Me karta hu.
Bani: bohot din hogaye hai veer me ne kaam hi nai kiya please. Jab se yeahn naye flat me aye h. Specially jab se college join kiya hai tab se aap mujhe kaam karne hi nai dete ho.
Veer: tum bas padai pe dyan do. Kaam waam k liye me hu na. Aapka sevak.(he gestured himself bowing down to her)
Bani giggled.
And this whole secen was watched by Arjith. He was guilty. But of no use. He thought how he treated his wife and how this stranger is treating her. He could assume how she is with him. He got to know from where the courage came in her.
He finally knocked the door which was already opend just to get thier attention.
Seeing him Bani climbed down the table. And unknowingly held veer's hands.
Bani: tum..?
Veer: tum yehan kya karre ho. Aur ye address kisne...
Before veer could complete Arjith continued.
Arjith: lawyer se liya. Don't worry. Me ye divorce papers dene aya tha. Me ye khud dena chata tha. Ab se apko.. specially Bani ko koi problem nai hogi. And I'm sorry bani. Me ne bohot galat kiya. Me samj gaya ki tum kya ho. Tumari patience.. really. Ab sorry ka koi faida nai. Lekin phir bhi I'm sorry.
He just placed the papers on the side table there and left smiling.
Bani ran to the papers and examined. They were all correct. Bani was more than happy.
Bani: wow.. veer.. ye deko me.. Azad hogayi use. Me bohot khush hu. Thank you.(she literally jumped on him hugging him)
Veer: ok ok. Tum khush ho na. Bas.
Bani: khush..? Bohot khush. Aur aazad bhi ab mujhe kisi se darne ki zaroorat nai hai.😍😍 aur me free ho jaoungi. Aur yehan se. Chali jaoungi. (With a sad smile)
Veer: what..?
Bani: me ap pe boj nai banna chati. Apne meri itni madat ki wahi ehesaan me chuka nai paoungi.. ab aur nai. (She bowed her head to hide her tears)
Veer had tears. He was not ready for this. Never ever expected this. The time they spent together was the best time ever he had. But now she is talking about leaving him.
What really bani had only this much to do with him. Nothing else..?

The days passed and the bond was growing stronger by each passing day and somewhere veer was counting the days. The day when would she leave. What will he do after she leave. Why was he so disturbed.
That evening while bani was cooking and that too after many days. Veer was just standing a way just looking at her. And a few seconds she faints.
"Baniiiiii" he rushed towards her and took her on his lap. Patted her cheeks.
Veer: bani... bani utho please.
He sprinkled some water. But of no use.
He.. he was really afraid of loosing her. Even the thought of loosing her. Killed him a many times in just some fraction of seconds.

Veer took her to the hospital. Was waiting for doctor to come out. There came a nurse and called veer inside.
As veer enterd in he rushed to bani who was siting on the bed.
Veer: tum teek ho na. (He held her hands. He was tensed)
Doctor from behind came there washing his hands.
Doctor: bilkul teek hai. Aur reports apko thodi der me milegi. (He smiled.. and veer and bani were confused)
Veer enquired for the reports but the respectionist informed that the reports will be reaching their home by tomorrow.

Next day it was afternoon while veer was feeding bani her food.
Bani: me teek hu. Mujhe bed rest ki zaroorat nai hai. Ap mujhe aise treat karre ho as if me marne wali hu.
Veer: Bani...😡 just shut up. Ok. kya bolri ho tum.
Bani: ha tho. aur nai tho kya..? Ap office bhi nai gaye aaj wo bhi meri waje se. Tho mujhe aisa acha nai lagta na veeranshu. Ki meri waje se apna kaam chodo.
Veer: tumari waje se nai tumare liye bani.
Bani: matlab
Veer: matlab ki me tumse...
"Ting tong" there was a bell on the door.
Veer:me abi aya. Tum yehi ruko.
He came out and opened the door to find a man with the post.
Veer: ye..?
Man: city hospital k reports hai. Baniiii...
Veer: arrey ha ha. Thank you.
The man left. Veer closed the doors.
Veer: deku tho ki kya problem hai miss.Bani Sharma ko. (He opened the report to be shocked.)
"Mrs.Bani Sharma pregnancy report.
Positive "
He had tears.
There bani in the bed room waiting for veer.
Bani: ye veeranshu kaha hai. Ab thak nai aye. Me hi dekti hu.
She comes out to see veer sitting on the floor on his knees. Soon she rushed to him.
Bani: veeranshu...!!
Veer wiped his tears stood and handed her the reports.
Veer: congratulations bani. Tum... tum...
Bani: what. Kya bolre ho ap...?
She hurriedly open the papers and saw.
"Pregnancy report positive "
Bani: Bani Sharma Pregnancy report positive...? What the hell...?
Veer: its ok bani. Tum uski patni thi. Me.. me. Tum chaho tho uske paas wapis ja sakti ho. Waise bhi me ne abhi divorce papers court me submit nai kiya hai. Tho you...you can go to him.
Bani: are you sure..?

To be continued.
De diya update.
So ye 3 shots me complete hua nai. So this turned to be a short story.
I don't want to drag it. But the plot itself is going long.
Hope you are enjoying and not bored with this.

Anyway

Please vote and comment

Love
- Author ❤