- 44. Ties That Bind - 5

Chapter 5: Rediscovering Love

_______________

The tribulations they encountered during their ride back home from their trip have strengthened Bani and Veer's bond, solidifying their commitment to each other. They emerge from those experiences with a newfound perspective on the resilience and determination required to sustain their relationship.

Bani and Veer are trying to embark on a journey of rediscovery, both individually and as a couple. They reflect on the lessons they have learned and the growth they have experienced throughout their relationship. This introspection allows them to identify areas where they can further nurture their love and connection.

Bani had spoken about this to Meera, her only close friend that she doesn't hesitate to share anything. And while she shared the response she got was "Bani, ye jagde zaroori hai, waise dekha Jaye tho ye jagde bhi nai tha" and to some extent Bani also knew this was nothing.

And the other side, Veer, first he was angry on himself and then on Vanshi. But as soon as they both saw each other the conflicts had been vanished as if it never existed. And that was their relationship. None the less Veer had spoken about the tiny argument, or say the rise of voice they had with his parents, not to show Bani wrong, but to understand their perspective, but to his amusement the response he got was different from what he thought.

C: Veer we know you want to take in our suggestions, but apne jagde apne misunderstandings apne pass rakha Karo, not that we mind beta, but kuch cheeze apne tak hi rahe tho behetar hota hai,

Ba: And certainly for Bani, it's her first too, and tum aise share nai karsakte, it's your relationship beta, you should know how to handle it well, nai pata hai tho pata Karo, kaise? Bani se baat Kar ke , Uske saath time spend karke, usko janne se, khud ko use samjane se, aise nai.

And then Veer realised one thing for sure, for any relationship to work there should be deeper understanding and trust more than anything else.

He was happy and lucky to have them as his parents. If it was someone else or any normal parents, they would pin point at Bani for raising her voice at her to-be-husband and then followed by "abhi se aise hai, phir Shaadi ki baad tho gulam bana ke rakhwgi meri bete ko" but here Chandra was more than happy to see her child in control, at least of his wife.

It was a month passed from their first meet and today was the day for their engagement, the ring ceremony which was followed by the roka. The ceremony was at Bani's place and the date for their wedding would be decided. Veer was there in his black tux suit, his hair set back, his eyes shone of happiness, and he was currently surrounded by the men of Sharmas and her cousins, Mehek and Dehek, the troublesome twins, they were of thirteen to fourteen years of age by their hight and looks, no matter he already loved them already.

Vanshi had become friends with them and he loved the trio group that formed in a very very short span of an hour. The Sharma ladies, now who he knew were her chachi, Ritu, was quite reluctant towards Bani, he saw that,but it was none of his business, not yet at least.

He shook his head.

Veer called Vanshi gesturing her,

Va: han bhai?

V: kaha bhagi jarahi hai?

Va: hein? Apko kya, ap yehi kade raho aur bore hote raho.

She gave him a toothy smile.

V:Vanshii..

He held her wrist before she vanished again.

V: Teri Bhabhi Kahan hai, dikhai nai de rahi?