- 26. Dil Dosti

~OS~

Plot.

Veer and mayuri best friends
Mayuri in love with veer. Possessive and madly in love with him. But didn't propose him yet thinking if he didn't have the same feeling as her. Their friendship will be at sake.

What if really veer never looked up to her other than friend. What if he falls I love with someone else. What will mayuri do..? And what if the third person takes an advantage of this.

Morning Veer sleeping in his room on king sized bed. Nearby his alarm trying hard to wake him up. Then there came his best friend. Mayuri.

M:veer....abbey.. utna...(banging the door) veeru mera yaar.. utho.. tera jay aya hai. (Losing her cool) abbey uth veer. Warna me andr aajaoungi. Veer please utho. Der horahi hai... duffer...veerrr

But veer it was unaffected. He was sleeping like a log.

There came his mom. Chandrakala.

C:wo aise nai uthega mayu. Chal

(she winked at her and both the ladies barged in to his room. Mayuri saw the jug filled with water on the side table. Looking at chandrakala where chandrakala blinked her eyes in assurance and smiled. Soon the water was on him. Making him wake up with the jerk. And seeing his face the ladies laughed.)

V:ahhh... tsunami...tsunami...(he said adjusting his eye sight)

As his eyes landed on them he irked.

V:mom. This is not fair. Ap meri mamma ho. Why you support her..? Chudail kahinki...!

M:thank you(she said flipping her hair) ab utho der horahi hai duffer.

V:haa... its ok na🥱

C:veerrr...!

V:ok ok. Ek din me is ghar se bahar hi jaounga tumari waje se.

M: usi ki tayari me hu(fake smile)

V:yeah.! I can see it.

M:ye..!

V:yeee...!

C:ahem ahem.. ab dono chup raho. Bachpan se dek rahi hu tum dono ko..

V/M: what...(fake shocked reaction)

C:arrey matlab tum dono ke bachpan se. Hamesha jaghadte rehete ho.(turning to veer) Abhi go and get freshed. Roz bechari mayu tume lejane ati hai. Jab ki tume ye kaam karna chahiye tha. Mayu tum chalo. Breakfast karlo. Tab thak ye bhi ajeyega. (Rolling her eyes at him)

*******

M:veer chal na. Kyu time waste kar raha hai..?

They were at the entrance of their college. While veer was just wasting his time standing at the gate.

V:kya karegi ja ke..? Wahi "boring" lectures (he made a vomiting face)

M:me jarahi hu. Ok.?

V:ok. Go.

M:me sach me jarahi hu..!

V:ha. Jaou.

Mayuri acts as leaving but as she didn't get any response she sat back with the pout. While veer chuckled.