- 25. Navratri.

After yesterday's night bani woke up with heavy heart.
She didn't want to trust anybody now. The one who believed to be her "saathi" was betraying her behind her back.
Was this the only person or there are many who are backstabbing her was the only question running in her mind. Though she tried to get out of it she was not able to. Thinking all this she hardly slept. May be when it was almost in the early morning she closed her eyes not out of sleep but being her eyes getting hurt. She needed to sort it out as soon as possible.

"Ab mujhe is sab ko katam karna hi hoga. Jab Jay muje dhokha de sakta hai. Tho koi aur kyu nai...? Kya Veeranshu bhi mujhe...? Pata nai. Lekin jay se mujhe baat karni hi hai. Ab pata nai sirf jay se ladna hai ya aur bhi log hai. Kya Veer bhi un me se hai...?"

The mere thought of veer cheating her ached her heart. She didn't know why...?
She hated him with all her energy right..? She didn't expect anything from him. It was all his own wish to love her and even let her go. But what if it is really the fact that veer was also hurting her...? Could she handle..?

V:sweetheart. BANI.

He raised his voice, this was the 4th time he called her out. She wasn't responding. She was lost. Of course he could sense her.

B:haan..?!

V: kahan khoyi ho sweetheart... aise bathroom me tap on karke. Kitni der se bularaha hu. Kya hua hai..? Pareshaan ho..?

B:haan. Par tum kaise pata.

V:pati hu tumara. Of course tum nai manti par hu tho.!

He tried to cheer her up. He knew directly asking the reason would not let him know about the matter.

B:ho gaya tumara. Ab just leave.!

V:Excuse me. Mujhe bhi fresh hona hai. I don't have all day for you. Me busy hu I can't waste my time on you.

"Ok. So now he started to hate me. Teek hai. Jaiz bhi hai. Me ne jo bhi iske sath kiya be waja. Wo uske layak hi nai tha. Aur jiske liye ye mujhse umeed rakta hai. Shayad me use kabhi ye de nai payingi."

V:bani. Kya hua hai tume.. bar bar aise zone out horahi ho.

B:kuch nai. Me.. um.. tum fresh ho jaou. And sorry for wasting your time.

Saying this she walks out without meeting his eyes. How could she even look at him. What if she still sees love in them or the worst what if she sees hatred now..?

The day went well. Bani had gone to meet Jay. She had called him to meet her near naagmandir. So that even if he lies she could feel the aura as it was the purest place for any 'naag-naagins'

And they met. And of course he lied. And she even got to know that his is lying but she didn't get to know the exact fact. All he said was

"Bani veer ek cheel hai. Hume use khatra ho sakti hai. Aur hamara unke ghar me rehena teek nai hoga. Kya pata kab wo cheel hume noch-kha le...!"

Little did He know that Bani would be the safest when she is with him. She knew it.
But as she couldn't figure it out herself and didn't had valid reason to stop Jay nor a valid reason to attack him. She still managed some.

"Jo bhi ho Jay. Usne hamari jaan ek baar bachayi thi. Aur meri tho. Khair. Usne hume ek baar zindagi di hai. Tho hume bhi use ek baar jeene dena chahiye"

As bani didn't know that she was saved from a many of time. Even when he was under control of 'nagfani' he didn't harm her. Though she was provoking him at another level.

As jay was about to negotiate the thing. She stopped him saying.

"Ye adhi naagin ka faisla hai. Aur ye tumare liye mera hukum hai. Ki jab thak me na khahu tum veer ko kuch nai karoge. Aur ussse. Door. Rahoge." She said calm yet dangerous manner.