- 32. Ye kaisa rishta 2.0

Thank you for waiting. And sorry to keep you wait so long. I know it's almost a month now. But before continuing to read please do read the note below and let me know what you guys would prefer.
_________________________________________

Please do vote on the parts and help it reach more people. And I'm sorry with these slowish updates. As this book is of one shots and short stories it takes time to get a good plot and story line. I have a option for you guys to ask.

1. I'll keep this book as it is and go with the flow. Like when ever I got a good plot I'll just pen it down and update/publish.

2. I'll put this on hold and get some bank updates get written in the drafts and update them frequently. But I fear if I loose the habit of writing.

But frankly I prefer 1. Because I'll get to know if you guys want me to continue this book or no so. But it's
totally your wish.

And I want you guys to suggest some plots. Write them on my msg board or just PM me or may be comment it right down here.

Anyway.
Happy reading. Lengthy chapter ahead.
_________________________________________

It was 5 days that she started working as veer's assistant. Not willingly but yes she did.

Usne zyada kuch nai dekha na jana. Par jitna wo veer ko dekrahi thi itne kareeb se dekha tho itna tho usne ye dekha uske anko ki tanhaiyan ko tho Jan gayi. Shayad akela Pan hi uska ye hal banaya hoga. Par uska ye waje se sab ko uska ye sab ke upar gussa ye sahi nai tha.

After 2 days she got to know that DD had appointed Pranavi Bharghaw as his assistant. She was well experienced and was working in "Casting You" agency. Coming to the present. The multi starer film "Ye Kaisa rishta " shoot was going on in the Mumbai set which was in the outskirts of the city and they were there from yesterday. And as a part of her job she had to accompany veer.

She stood at a distance watching him perform. She sensed someone standing close to her. She turned her head to her left and saw pranavi standing there. She passed a smile. She tried it to hard to prove that it wasn't a fake one. But no. She couldn't. Not that she hated Pranavi. But she had took her place. And whatsoever the reason is she now had to work with veer.

P:hey bani...

B:hi.

P:tum bohot lucky ho. (Bani gave a questioning look) like tume The veeranshu singhania ke saath kaam karne jo mila hai. (Bani passed a smile again which was clearly showing " wish you would know how lucky I was" which had sarcasm)

Bani just nodded. While Pranavi continued.

P: Veeranshu ko is industry me 15 Sal ho chuke hai. And abhi thak unhone kisi ko bhi itna paas nai raka. Like I've been trying for this opportunity since like 3 years now. But no. Na hi koi assistant na hi manager raka. But you. You did that impossible thing possible (she chuckled saying this)

B:oh (that's what was out from her mouth)

P: hey. Are you not happy with him..? Me ne suna DD ko request kiya tha veeranshu ne to allow you to be his assistant. Isi liye DD ko na chahate huye bhi veeranshu ki baat manni padi. But I wonder why did DD agree first of all. Did he request or ordered. I don't know. But anyway. I'm not less lucky that I'm working with Dheeraj, and vinny so,so sweet.