- 6. OS: Holi special

No relation with any of my story.. a random idea a random plot as many of them are requesting for holy special. So decided to come up with this.

So.. the characters are same... there will not be many characters but chandrakala,balwath #tara #vani are present.
Meera is not related to bani.
Its been 2-3 years for #tara wedding.
And its just 2 months after #vani wedding.
#vani an arranged marriage with all rituals. And quite happy and adjusted to their new life they started liking each other... they started falling for each other.

Holi morning.
Bani came dressed up with white exposing sari,drying her hair in front of mirror and trying to wake up her late latif husband.
Bani:veeranshu utiye... kam se aaj tho jaldi utiye(guys arranged Marriage hai tho itna respect tho banta hai) deko tho inhe.. kabse utarai hu.. ut hi nai rahe.(she spoke to herself now standing beside him near the bed)
She stared at her huby who was so peacefully sleeping like a kid yet looked hot and handsome then she looked at the thali which had colors. She took some colours and drew patterns on his face. She stared laughing at her artistic talent. He was not less looking than a joker.
He woke up at her laughter rubbing his eyes adjusting for the sunlight.
As soon as he got up he grabbed her by her waist interlocking her in his arms.
Veer: itna kya has ri ho...?(she was still laughing out loud)
He Slightly bent and looked in the mirror 😳
Veer: oh god sweetheart kya kiya tumne..? Ye kya bana rakha hai apne bechare pati ka..?
Bani:is bechare pati ko me kab se uta rai hu.. ut hi nai rahe tho me ne bas kardi.. waise bhi holi hai.. bura nai mante..(she said finally controlling her laugh)
Bani:ab tho utiye.. tyohaar ka din tho thoda jaldi ut'te.. chaliye fresh ho jayiye..!

She got out from his hold he went to freshen up and came back with in few minds while bani took out his cloths... set the bed back..and such things.
He came out.
Bani: veeranshu.. ye lijiye apke kapde.. jaldi tayar ho ke neeche aa jayiye...

Veer went close to her. And took some colors in his hand and walked to her slowly with naughty smirk.

Bani: kya hai..?
Veer: holi hai...aur kya..?
Bani: wo nai.. me abi abi nahaya hai veeranshu..please rang mat lagaou ap.
Veer; tumne tho mujhe laga di tab..
Bani: tab ap nahaye nai the na.. please nai...(she walked backwards in fear)
Veer: tumne hi tho kaha tha... ki holi hai bura nai mante...
Bani: ha lekin abi nai.. please...
She slipped and veer caught her by waist.. yaar in popular rk pose with his left hand and right one was holding color.
Veer: happy holi gharwali...
He put the color on her hairline as sindoor and kissed her on her temple. Bani smiled awfully.
He made her stand took her in back hug put his head on her right shoulder the applied color on her left cheek with his right hand and his left hand holding by her waist. Then he brought his head on her left shoulder.
Veer:tum mujhe wish nai karogi..?
Bani looked at him.
Bani: me ne tho tab hi laga di thi.. tho..
Veer: wish nai kia na..
Bani rubbed her cheeks on his staying in the same position which made his right cheek get colored.
Bani: happy holi veeranshu.
"Bani... baniiiii....." chandrakala calling her from the downstairs.
Bani: veeranshu chodiye.. maa bularai hai..
Veer loosens his grip and bani starts walking .
Veer: he sweetheart..! Ruko me bhi ata hu.

Both stepped out of the room bani held veer's hand to stop him. He turned back.

Veer: kya hua bani..?
Bani wipes the color on his cheeks with her pallu and wipes her's too.

......

They reached downstairs.
#vani took blessings of ballu and chandrakala.
Chandrakala: sada suhagan raho... aur jaldi se khush kabri bhi do.(she blesed them and veer winked at bani still being at chandrakala feet. Then they got up and vani hugged chandrakala)
Balwanth: koi jaldi nai hai.. let them plan chandrakala.
Veer: daadddd...!!!
They hugged and bani bent to touch his feet but he stopped her and hugged veer and bani.
Balwath: shaadi ke baad peheli holi hai inkii...
Meera: nai dad.. shadi ke baad peheli tyohaar hai inki..(she hugged balwath) happy holi dad.
(Then she came to chandrakala and touched her feet and hugged her) happy holi maa. (She wished) happy holi veer... bani..
Chandrakala: chalo chalo bacho.. apki peheli holi hai... puja k baad rang lagana ek durse ko..
Bani and veer eyes popped out.
Veer: puja k baad... ab kya..? Kal hi tho humne holi jalayi thi raat ko..
Balwanth: ha veer lekin ye tum dono ki peheli holi hai.. tho chota sa puja.. for well being.
Meera: bani waise tum dono ne rang tho nai lagaya na ek dusre ko puja se pehele..
Bani and veer looked at each other.
Meer continued.
Meera: puja se pehele lagaya tho abshakun hota hai.. isliye..
Bani face turned pale.
Bani: me.. me wo puja ki thali le ati hu.
She looked at veer who gave a assurance look saying "nothing will happen"
...
Kitchen
Meera also followed bani to the kitchen
Bani: umm... wo meera di.... agar rang lagaya tho kya hoga...?. matlab.. aise hi puch ri hu..
Meera: bohot bada abshakun hoga bani... me ne suna hai.. peheli tyohaar puja k baad hi manana chahiye.. nai tho dono ne beech me unban hogi.. yaa phir khatra...
Bani: khatra matlab..?
Meera: jaan ke liye khatra bani... waise tum ye sab kyu puchri ho.. tum ne tho nai lagai na rang..(she turned to bani,she had fear in her eyes) bani.. kya hua..
Bani: kuch nai di.
...
Bani was tensed throughout the puja. Veer noticed this held her palms to make her feel secure and safe. She faked smile but fear evident on her face.
.....
After the puja.. all went out and tappish and meera are enjoying there festival but bani is now tensed and worried about veer its almost 12 to 1pm.