- 42. Ties That Bind - 3

Hey, I don't know why there were less number of votes and comments in the privious chapter. Was it because it was lengthy or not interesting, I didn't get it.

Please do vote and comment, that helps me to write and keep me motivated.

***

Chapter 3: Love Blossoms

___________

Bani and Veer's meetings become more frequent and purposeful as they explore the depths of their compatibility. They find solace in each other's presence, cherishing the moments they spend together. The initial apprehension gives way to a genuine fondness, and they start to envision a future where love can coexist within the boundaries of their arranged marriage.

As they continue to delve into each other's lives, Bani and Veer develop a profound understanding of their shared values, dreams, and aspirations. They made sure they'd support each other's ambitions and encourage personal growth.

Veer was making way in Bani's heart, and Bani was slowly getting into his daily priority list. He was becoming  Bani's pillar of strength, consistently reassuring her that their relationship will not hinder her individuality or suppress her dreams.

It had been three weeks and they were here in the Friday evening sitting in the  restaurant, that Bani had planned for.

Bani had ordered her favourite chaat, mix khachori and was enjoying her dish. While veer opted for a fruit juice.

Veer couldn't take off his eyes off her, it was strange that she was the same Bani who he met the other days, but today she was making him go restless and Veer couldn't understand the tension he had.

V: Bani!

B: Ji!

And he was gone. His heart skipped a beat for her this response.

Ji!

V: wo actually me keheraha tha ki, like, I mean if you don't mind..

He struggled making her smile at his clumsyness.

B: Veeranshu, calm down. Bolo kya hai.

V: wo me soch Raha ki if, ufff-

He took in a long breath.

V: kya hum kahi ghumne chale, I mean hum mil rahe hai, par, You know, if you want something to do before the wedding. Like kahi bahar, a kind of a trip. Umm Just US.

Bani couldn't understand of what his intentions were while asking this,like they were any how getting married so what was the for him asking for a trip, that too just them made her question his intentions. But then He was Veeranshu. And not to forget, she was Bani, the Fierce one.

B: I didn't exactly get this Veeranshu. Like, what do you mean by, something before wedding?

V: oh no, galat math samjna, my bad. I mean, me kal mamma se aur Vanshi se bat Kiya, tho they are like, to ask you. I mean, oh god this is so difficult than I thought. Ok mamma ne kaha ki what if you want to travel somewhere before wedding with your to be husband - me now, and may be we could be free to actually talk and understand better, without the stress of going home back or talk without the fear of getting late to our work next day, Aur Vanishi ke tho sapne aise hi ki na jane kisi carodpati ko hi dundna padega, waise bhi das- pandra saal thak kuch nai hone wala par uske sapne, my god. Just, just a thought if you have one like that!

B: Just ONE?

V: Umm, I mean something like that sort,

B: I never thought of, but then again, you're already where I wanted to be with my 'to-be-husband'.