Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.

~Wrath~

~Wrath~

Extreme anger.

~No one's P.O.V~

"ELIZABETH!!" Margaret called out to her younger sister as she made her way to her sitting figure, doing her best to push against the wind.

Elizabeth was holding onto Hawk to the best of her abilities to make sure he wouldn't go flying. A hand grabbed ahold of her arm. It was tight, and hurt as she was pulled up to stand.

Her eyes made contact with Meliodas' green ones, "We have to get outta here!" He shouted above the wind, kneeling down to get to Hawk. He pulled him up from the ground, and hold him under his arm.

"Y/N!" Diane's voice cut clearly through the air, but it didn't gain the girl's attention. Glowing eyes were concentrated on the form of Hendrickson, who happened to be pushing his shoulder back into place.

"Y/n! Come on!" Ban growled up at the girl, "Snap out of it!" He shouted before swinging his three parted staff. Before it could hit the girl, the wind intensified.

The sphere around Y/n expanded and sent Ban along with his staff flying back into the side of the crater.

King held his arm up to protect himself against the raging wind that soon began to pull pieces of the crater of, catapulting them high into the air.

"GOWTHER!!" Meliodas roared over to the other side, "SPREAD THE WORD! EVERYBODY HAS TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted, not waiting to listen to King's claim before he started to leave with Elizabeth and Hawk.

"Gowther's not..." Before King finished, a beheaded Gowther stood up with his head in his hands. He placed his head back onto his body, "Roger that, Captain!"

"What are you anyway...?" King asked under his breath, knowing full well that no one would be able to hear him.

"Broadcast!" Gowther exclaimed, holding two fingers out into the air. A bolt went from head to head, sending the message on and on.

And so, people began to flee out of the crater for their own safety.

Meliodas sighed, placing Hawk by the edge of the crater Hendrickson and Y/n were within. Elizabeth fell to her knees beside Hawk, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Meliodas took a deep breath, "WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET Y/N LEAVE THE CRATER!" He screamed as people started to circle to rim of the large hole.

White scales ran along down Y/n's body. Running along her cheekbones, her neck, her shoulders, arms, hands, and her legs. Her (h/c) hair the was push and pulled by the wind turned into a teal, mint green colour before starting to stiffen into different points. Her eyes glowing brightly as they trailed on Hendrickson, who walked towards her despite the wind.