Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.

~Trip~

~Trip~

A journey or excursion, especially for pleasure.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Hmm," Y/n lifted the wooden spoon up, tapping her chin, "Does it look realistic enough?"

"It looks perfect!" Meliodas nodded his head proudly, picking up the plate with a new dish on it, ignoring the others that were knocked out on the floor after drinking too much yesterday.

"Elizabeth!" The blond called out when he saw the Princess look in through the half-opened door, "Take a look at this!"

The Princess hummed and went through the door with a little Hawk on her shoulder. Meliodas held up a plate for her to see the pig-formed dish, "It's a meat pie that looks exactly like a whole roasted pig!"

Y/n giggled, walking up to the two, "And you know the best part?" She asked the Princess, who shook her head, "There's no pork in that thing. It's made out of leftovers and vegetables scraps."

Meliodas placed a hand on his hip, the other still holding the plate up proudly as he closed his eyes, "We're geniuses!"

"Well, visually, it's a bit, uh-"

"I know, I know," Y/n waved the Princess off, "I'm working on making it more realistic."

"Leftovers and vegetable scraps? Isn't that really just plain old scraps?" Hawk asked from his seat on Elizabeth's shoulder.

"You wanna try it?" Meliodas asked the girl, unaware of the cute voice he used. But Y/n heard it and ruffled his hair as a bit of pink found its way to her cheeks.

"Uh-I've already had breakfast, so..."

"Yeah! Eat it yourself!" Hawk snapped, which made Meliodas pout.

A second later, Y/n stood with the meat pie in hand and a Meliodas clinging to her, his face stuffed into her stomach, "Everybody hates me."

"No, they don't. Just horrified of your cooking." Y/n replied, patting his head. Meliodas tipped his head up, "You taught me."

"My talent for cooking is not the point." Y/n replied as Meliodas released her. She turned her head, "Howzer! Lil' Gil!" She went over to the table the two were at.

Howzer, who was knocked out on the ground groaned and opened his eyes, spotting Y/n, he hurried up faster than his stomach would've liked.

"Got something for ya!" Gilthunder lifted his face from the table, red marks on his forehead and cheeks for having his face planted against the wood for so long, "Good morning, Y/n." The pink haired man greeted, rubbing his eyes.