Chapter 1. Sins.

~Sin~

An immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

~No one's P.O.V~

It was a peaceful day in the town of Cains when a hooded girl entered the cafe, the aura around her strong.

The hood placed softly on her head shadowed her eyes as she sat by the table in the corner, waiting for her food.

The cheesecake was placed in front of her along with a glass cacao, she gave a light smile at the delicious looking food before lifting the cherry on top of the cake off, and lifted it to her mouth.

She came to a halt once she felt a familiar aura at the outskirts of the town. A name slipped from her lips, too low for anyone to hear.

"Meliodas."

~No one's P.O.V~

"Alright! Here you go! Thanks for waiting!" The blonde boy shouted with a big grin, placing five steins on the table, "Drink up!"

The door to the bar, name The Boar Hat opened, revealing two men, who had just finished their work, "Got room for more?"

"Right over here!" Meliodas responded, "Hey, could you scoot over a bit?" He asked the two drunkies on the table, in which they did, the other two soon took a seat by the table.

"For such a little fella, he's one hardworking waiter!" A man commented as he watched the blonde walk towards the bar with his arms filled with mugs.

"Oh, no. I'm not the waiter, body." Meliodas told him, halting in his tracks, "I'm the owner of this place."

"Huh, he's the owner? A young kid like that?" He heard the man question as he placed a pie at another table with three hungry men.

"Alright, fresh from he oven! It's the meat pie that makes the Boar Hat famous!" Meliodas cheered with his hands on his hips.

"It looks great!" One of the three hungry men said, licking his lips as he looked at the delicious meat pie.

It didn't take long for them all to dig into it with large bits, but it took even less for them to spit it out.

"You should've known. Our reputation's for having really good booze, but the food? Not good." The blonde told them causally.

"You could have mentioned that!" They shouted at the boy, "Are you messing with us, you little punk?" One of them asked, lifting his arm threatening.

"Hold it, this guy has a sword." The one in the middle held him back, spotting the green hilt of the sword on Meliodas' back.

"Well, you guys. Looks like we've got a problem." He stated, snapping his fingers, "Now, let's fix it."

"Come on, you call that a mess?" Hawk asked as he walked out from the back of the bar, "Really, what do you need me for?"

"Wait... That pig, it's talking to us, guys!" One of the three men panicked as the pink pig went over to the spoiled food, "That's right, I'm a talking pig. This is why I hate hillbillies."