Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.

~No one's P.O.V~

"I'm so sorry, King. Are you sure you're alright?" Diane held a healed up King in her hands.

King lifted his hand to scratch the back of his neck, "Yeah, I'm fine, really."

"You are a seriously reckless girl." Ban spat down at Elaine, who had arrived with Elizabeth. He glanced down at the Fairy as he knew very well Y/n would not be happy with her being here, "You're supposed to be in bed."

Elaine looked down at her hands, fiddling with her fingers, "But I was too worried about Y/n and you all to stay there." She excused and shook her head.

"Alright, but you need to go back now." Elaine looked off into the distance, frowning a little upon the immense power starting to surge from there, "She'll be fine." Elaine looked back up at Ban, who had spoken. Elaine gave a hesitant nod before turning to Elizabeth.

"Your Magic Power, I've never seen anything like it. Without a doubt, you really are a true Goddess." Elizabeth turned to face the Fairy with a smile, "But I'm a little confused. Which Elizabeth are you right now?"

"It's hard to explain," Elizabeth stood from her crouched down position beside Hawk, "But I'm both Elizabeth of the Goddess race as well as the Elizabeth who's a princess of Liones."

Elizabeth walked on past Meliodas, their shoulder brushing as both refused to move to the side for the other, "Hey, Merlin. Where is Y/n now?" She stopped in front of Merlin and got up to stand on her toes, "I never would've guess it was really you!" She giggled, holding her hands behind her back, "You've grown up so much. What a beautiful woman you've become."

"U-Uh," Merlin stuttered, "Well, thank you."

"Hey! Remember my nickname? You used to call me Big Sis Sis." At the mentioning, Merlin's eyes flew wide open and her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

"Big Sis Sis?" Sounded around her by the other Sins, minus Meliodas whom had been there himself at the time, but he still laughed along with some of the others.

"I, uh... When was this, exactly?" Merlin stuttered once more, lifting a hand to cover the lower part of her face.

"Back when you were around 12 or 13. Did you forget?"

"Never mind that." Meliodas spoke up and walked up to the two girls, "You shouldn't be here. Head back to the tavern." Meliodas ordered Elizabeth more than he asked her.

Elizabeth turned her head down to him and blinked slowly at him twice before responding, "Y/n needs my help, does she not?"

Meliodas flared up at Elizabeth while the Goddess simply awaited a response, "We've got everything under control."

Elizabeth turned on her heel, turning away from Meliodas while looking at Diane whom she had just healed up, "Didn't look like it to me."

"Elizabeth," Meliodas growled and grabbed her arm to turn her back towards him, "Y/n is going to be mad."

Elizabeth hummed in response as she looked down at Meliodas' dark eyes. She knew. Of course she did. But that had not stopped her from going against Y/n's will before. Not when she sees it fit for her to help, "So be it."

"Pardon me for interrupting this little chat." Melascula lowered herself from the sky, coming down to about the same height as Diane, who was currently sitting on her knees as they were resting up.

"Melascula, damn you!" Ban got up from sitting on the rumbles of the city, "What did you do with Y/n?!"

A long tongue slithered out of Melascula's mouth as she scoffed, "This woman charmed and manipulated her, which led to her and Meliodas betraying us, inflicting fatal damage on the Demon race."