Chapter 4. Give me your pain.

~Pain~

A highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury.

~No one's P.O.V~

Silence filled the air as Gilthunder's harshly turned Y/n's motionless body with his armored foot.

"Y/n, the last member of the Dragon Clan, the Dragon Child. Do you have any last words?" The Holy Knight asked, gulping in hope that she would at least respond with her injuries.

Her eyes slowly opened to reveal her beautiful (e/c) orbs looking up at him, "The Sins.." She said in a hoarse voice, a smile still on her lips, "What happened to them...?" Her eyes seemed dull, "You must have heard something, right?" She barely lifted her head, "Where have the other Sins gone?"

Gilthunder sighed at her vulnerable state, sheathing his sword, "Very well, I'll tell you." He told the girl, letting go of his sword, "Of the remaining five, three of them are still unaccounted for."

As he spoke, Y/n listened to Haku in her head.

We're losing too much blood.

"The Fox Sin of Greed is being kept under tight security at Baste Prison."

I know that...

"The Grizzly Sin of Sloth has already been slain and is interred in the Necropolis." He glanced down at the girl, who appeared to almost no longer being breathing, "Don't worry, I will send them all to join you."

"Thank you..." The girl trailed off, tiredly closing her heavy eyes. She breathed through her nose for a few seconds before happily opening her eyes, no longer dull and a big smile across her face, "Awesome!" She placed her hands on the ground above her shoulders and pushed herself off the ground and onto her feet.

She looked over her shoulder with a grin, "Little Gil!" She smiled, a smile the Holy Knight had missed dearly, even though he couldn't show it, so his face remained unaffected.

She happily turned around, her hand on her hip, "Baste Prison and the Necropolis, huh?" She asked, wiping a bit of blood off her cheek with the back of her hand, "I'll go check out one or the other."

"So that was it. You wished to know your comrades whereabouts, so you interrupted the fight and allowed me to strike you down." The knight concluded, "Right?"

Y/n grinned, "Why don't we finish this another time, 'kay?" She asked, but the man took a hold of his sword once again.

"I think not."

Hos sword sliced where Y/n stood, but didn't hit anything. Gilthunder's blue eyes slowly switched to behind him, where Y/n suddenly stood with her back turned to him.

Even with her back turned, Y/n avoided several of his powerful attacks without a problem and before his sword could touch her.

She stopped her movements, and as soon as she did, she could feel cold metal point at the back of her neck, "This is goodbye."

"See ya!" The girl waved over her shoulder before the knight got picked up in a big hand, "You heard Y/n, some other time."

Gilthunder growled under his breath, "UNHAND ME!" He ordered, summoning lightning from the sky, hitting Diane's brace, "Here's a tip for you, okay? Girl get really annoyed when sniveling little runts try to shock them!" Diane shouted, throwing the Holy Knight as far as she could.