Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.

~Pent-up~

(Of emotion, energy, etc.) unable to be expressed or released.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Baaaan! If you screw up and lose this match, I'm gonna tell Elaine!" King shouted up to the man in leather.

"Oh, that's right." Diane spoke, stopping her cheering, she pulled up the blue cloth on her uniform, revealing Elizabeth between her breasts, "You can cheer too, Elizabeth. You don't have to worry, nobody's gonna see you."

Elizabeth gave the brunette a hesitant smile, "Uh, okay."

Y/n crossed her arms over her chest, a grin on her lips as her (e/c) eyes studied the two contestants closely.

"Without further ado, let the fight begin!" Love Helm announced the fight's beginning, however Meliodas and Ban stood still, still stretching.

"Sure would be nice if we had more room to move around." Ban stated. Meliodas' emerald green eyes gave a light shine when he laughed.

"So what's with the laughing?" Ban asked, cracking his knuckles loudly, making a few among the crowd cringe, "You really looking forward to fighting with me that much, Cap'n?"

"I was thinking back to the old days. We had about this much space then, didn't we?" Meliodas asked, placing his right hand on his hip.

"It's been awhile. Which time are you talkin' about?" Ban asked. Y/n tilted her head in the crowd, wondering about exactly which time he was talking about.

"Don't worry, 'cause you'll remember it soon enough." Meliodas grinned before he disappeared from his spot on the ring, causing Ban's eyes to widen shortly before a small fist made contact with his cheek.

"Oh, yeah! I think I remember now!" Ban exclaimed, blood spilling out of his mouth.

"Wow, this place is build like a fortress." The sound of Y/n's and Meliodas' boots sounded behind the guard's loud, metallic steps.

"Of course! He's the criminal who burned down the Fairy King's Forest four years ago." The guard replied, nodding to one of the guards along the wall.

"But isn't he still alive after 33 executions?" Meliodas asked, Y/n's hand clenched into a fist by her side.

"That's right! We've tried everything from beheading to fire! That man isn't human." He stated, stopping in front of the door that held the captive.

"Really?" Y/n questioned, tilting her head, she showed off her fangs in a grin, "What a coincidence."

Meliodas sighed, "Just open the door."

"You go in first," Y/n gestured to the doors as the guards by it slowly pushed it open, "I've got something to do first." With a nod, the blonde boy went in and the doors closed shortly after.

Y/n's eyes turn from calm and collected to cold yet furious within a second as her (e/c) orbs shot up to the guards.

Lifting her hand toward the one in front of her, she shifted her wrist, sending him flying across the room. He hit the wall, breaking it.

Blood spilled out of Y/n's lips, despite the yelling, shouting, and screaming that went through the large prison, Y/n looked down, seeing two spears piercing through her lower stomach from behind.