Chapter 52. The Turning Point.

~No one's P.O.V~

"He's turned into some kind of hideous beast." Elizabeth hummed while getting down on her knees, pulling Y/n closer to her once again much to Meliodas' dismay.

"We're getting out of here, guys!" Hawk announced, getting the limp Gowther o to his back.

Chandler, however, would never allow for that to happen. He pulled his cane apart from one another, a long, glowing blade started to take form.

"Increase!" King shouted, pushing his hand and attack forward. Chandler remained completely still, letting the attacks hit him straight on, "I'm gonna stay right here and buy you some time, alright? So, you take the others and run, Ban."

"Are you crazy?! I can't just leave you here all by yourself!" The Immortal shouted, red eyes glaring at the Fairy.

King turned his head away, "You'll only get in my way, so, go!" Ban gritted his teeth, "Take Diane!" The said girl was thrown across the battlefield and caught in Ban's large hands, "I'm begging you... Just get outta here!"

Chandler brought his blade down, cutting straight through the ground and deep into the core of the land, deep enough that lava started spewing up. Chandler glared at the empty ground before him and looked up when he sensed magic there instead.

In the air, Hawk's Mama was being held up by a large Sunflower that soon disappeared, allowing the pig to land on the ground.

Someone hummed, "Always trying to carry the whole burden alone. Kings can lean on people too. There's no shame in doing that from time to time." Gloxinia spoke down to the people in Drole's hand.

"It's King Gloxinia and King Drole!" King's eyes widened.

Diane smiled brightly, "I can't believe they came here to help us out!"

"The future of Britannia, we're leaving it to you, the Seven Deadly Sins." Drole spoke in a firm voice, "Additionally, they're our oldest and most cherished friends. So, please, protect Y/n, Elizabeth and Meliodas."

"Take care of Y/n for me, okay?" Gloxinia nodded his head down to King, a sad smile on his lips. He sighed and turned around, "Alright then. Let's do this!"

"We kings of a bygone age... Are proud to set the groundwork for the future!" Gloxinia and Drole announced proudly at once.

"Well, well, the Pacifier Demon Chandler. I'm excited to find out just how powerful you truly are." Gloxinia spoke in a bemused tone.

"You're Gloxinia and Drole. How fascinating. Now, tell me. Why did you two rescue the Seven Deadly Sins?" Chandler questioned.

Gloxinia tilted his head, "I don't think we have to answer any of your questions."

"While that may be true, we're still dealing with quite a powerful Demon." Drole mentioned, looking at the beast ahead of them. This was going to be it. No more running, "Combo Skill, Ore Tree Orudora!" The two exclaimed in unison, watching as rocks trapped the Demon in front of them and roots sprouted from the ground, trapping him within it.

Drole and Gloxinia turned around to face the Seven Deadly Sins as Chandler tried to break through the restraints around him. And soon enough, he would get out. The two of them knew that already, "You can just leave Chandler to the two of us." Drole assured.

Gloxinia hummed, waving his hands dismissively, "Now's your chance to make a run for it."

"No, I'm going to fight with you guys." King claimed, flying up beside Gloxinia. The Fairy with large wings closed his eyes and shook his head, "That is not for you to decide." He huffed.