Chapter 34. Parting Ways.

~No one's P

~No one's P.O.V~

Y/n grinned, having been teleported back to the land of the Druids, "Hey!" She gave them a small wave, wandering towards them.

"Miss Y/n." Hendrickson sighed in relief upon seeing the girl back in one piece.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Gilthunder said, placing a hand above his heart.

"I'm pretty sure I told you I'd be fine. Didn't I? I only went over there to say hi!" She shrugged, coming to a stop in front of them.

"B-But I want to know exactly what kind of greeting you gave them!" Jenna took a step forward, her staff held tightly in her hand. Zaneri stood with a small frown beside her, quite curious herself, "Oh, that's simple." Y/n waved dismissively at the Druid Chief, "I just told them that if they did something stupid, I'd be there to beat them up anytime!" She smiled, shrugging lightly as she did so.

"You were the one being stupid!" Meliodas spoke up, his arms crossed as he glared.

"What you did was go out there and pick a fight!" King shouted, agreeing with the blond.

Y/n closed her eyes, exhaling through her nose sharply while her hand came up to rub the back of her head, "Well," She hummed, opening her eyes again, but she glanced to the side, avoiding their eyes, "I guess that's true."

She felt the twisted staff of Jenna's being slammed down on the top of her head, making her yelp, "Only a moron would intentionally go out of her way to wake up a sleeping Dragon like that!"

Y/n pouted childishly, "Come on, do you have to yell?"

"I/She have/has every right to yell at you!" Jenna, King, and Meliodas all shouted at the same time. Y/n blinked tiredly at them. She just couldn't win, huh?

"Why does everybody hate meee?!" She sobbed on Gowther's shoulder dramatically. The Goat Sin simply blinked, "Pat, pat." He voiced as he patted the girl's back. Y/n smiled when she pulled away, wiping away her dramatic tears.

"Who would yo-"

"The Kingdom of Britannia is full of different nations and towns. They'll be able to raid them all pretty easily by splitting up. Soon, they're gonna realize that." Y/n started to explain, "You should know where I'm going with this, Meliodas."

The blond sighed, "With the Ten Commandments in one place, we don't stand a chance against them... Even with our regained power."

Y/n giggled, snapping her fingers, "Exactly! That's why we're gonna separate them. That way, we can start crushing them one or two at a time." She explained.

Hawk trotted up behind her, "I see! Sounds good to me. Makes my snout tingle!" His high-pitched voice sounded behind her. She turned around, "I see that you're done with your training, too, Ha- Who are you?" Y/n blinked at the animal in front of her, squinting her eyes in suspicion of him.