Chapter Fourteen

Rosie's POV

"That's because we would die for you."

Y/n's words are still replaying in my head over and over again. I never had friends that stayed with me because they truly cared and loved me. Well, other than Lisa but she's the lone exception. The way that I just moved here a little less than a week ago and I already have a set in stone friend group that would do anything for me is really over whelming. I didn't want y/n to see me cry today because it was supposed to be a light hearted hang out, even though i'm going to consider it a date, if I do say so myself. But when she said all those lovely things while holding onto me tightly, I just couldn't help it. All the pain of having people leave and throw me to the side came rushing back. But she and the rest of them are slowly healing those reopened scars. And I couldn't feel better about it.

We are both currently sitting on the couch together finishing up the episode of Wandavison. She's holding onto me and I think it's because she wants to make sure that I'm feeling better. I snuggled my head into her neck more and she looked down at me,

"Hey, are you feeling better now?" She softly asked me. I lifted my head from her neck and met her eyes and smiled because her eyes are filled with worry.

"Yeah I'm feeling a lot better, thank you." I said while keeping eye contact. She smiled in relief, I assume, and turned her attention back to the TV. That kind of annoyed me because I wanted her attention. I mean I could cry again... no that's stupid. So I just decided to pretend I was going to sleep to see what she would do. I faked a yawn and pretended to go to sleep on her shoulder.

When the episode finally ended after 15 minutes, she called out my name and I knew I would have to become an oscar winning actress.

Y/N's POV

When the episode ended, I called Rosie's name to see what she thought about the episode. But when I called out, I didn't get a reply. I turned my head to my should and saw that she was fast asleep. I cooed at the sight and really wanted to take a picture but decided against it because that's too creepy. I looked over at the clock on the wall and it read 11:00 pm, which isn't super late on a Friday night, but I knew that she was probably tired from crying. So for good measure I nudged her and she was dead weigh. I was tempted to just shove her on the ground, but we haven't known each other long enough. I'd do that to Manoban for sure.

So instead of kicking her to the floor, I very slowly moved out from under her. There was a groan of protest that feel from her lips, but I quickly shushed her and told her to keep sleeping. She was now fully laying flat on the couch which would make my life easier. I took my arms and put them under her knees and shoulders in order to carry her up the stairs. She was a lot lighter than I thought so it was easy to pick her up. I felt a sigh on my chest and looked down to see her face snuggled up into me in search on warmth. I smiled down at her and continued to her room and made my way to her bed. I panicked for a few seconds because I wasn't sure if she liked a certain side of the bed. I decided to just put her on the left side because she's left handed. Good enough reason for me.

I went to her closet and saw that there were some spare pillows and blankets in there, so I grabbed them quickly and put them on the floor next to her bed. I was debating on whether or not to wake Rosie up to brush her teeth and wash her face, but she was already wearing no makeup and missing one night for brushing your teeth isn't the end of the world. So I made sure that Rosie was nicely tucked under her covers and then I got under my blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep. But before I did, I said a soft, "Goodnight Rosie, we love you."

Rosie's POV

AAAAHHHH SHE JUST BROUGHT ME UPSTAIRS AND TUCKED ME IN!!!!!! My brain was going haywire trying to control my breathing and staying calm when she picked me up like her bride and took me upstairs. I was upset when she first moved away, so I groaned in protest, but she definitely got the message. She passed the first test with flying colors to become my girlfriend. I'm continuing to fake being asleep right now because I just heard her open my closet and I'm guessing she getting pajamas from in there. But after a few minutes, I heard noise on my floor and then she softly spoke out to me in the darkness,

"Goodnight Rosie, we love you."

I was about to breakdown crying again, but she thought I was asleep so I had to stay quite. One thing that made me a little upset was that she decided to sleep on the ground when I literally pinky promised she was allowed on my bed. So after around 10 minutes, I heard her breathing level out and I decided to take my chance and open my eyes. I noticed that she put me on the left side of my bed and I smiled because it's the side I prefer. I wonder how she guessed that. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I looked over to my left and saw the dark figure of her sleeping peacefully. It made my heart feel all happy knowing that she could easily fall asleep in my room, even if it was on the floor. Her body was faced towards me which was also very sweet.

My brain had the spur of the moment kind of thought and I went with it. I slowly and quietly made my way out from under the covers and made my way over to her. I crouched down next to and softly caressed her face. My face became flushed because I'm admiring her while she's fucking unconscious. I then gently lifted up her blanket and crawled underneath right next to her. She shifted a little in her sleep and my mind was racing at 100 miles an hour. She then stilled for a while and then I decided I wanted her to hold me, so I shifted myself further down than her and scooted closer to her. Her body must have senses that there was warmth and she gravitated to it. I soon felt a pair of arms wrap me up and my heart soared. So with that invitation, I snuggled right up into her and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Y/N's POV

Awe, she thinks that I'm asleep, I thought. I woke up when I felt something lift up my blanket, but I kept quiet. I wrapped my arms around her and decided that I want her in my arms until the end of the world. I quickly fell asleep with sleeping beauty in my arms.

——————————————————————————
Hello... it's me, i was wondering if– ok i'll stop. Thank ya for reading, means a lot to me. And did y'all like the end of the chapter bc i know i liked it😌