Chapter One Hundred and Five

Y/N's POV

"Why did I agree to this in the first place?" I groaned out from the backseat of Lisa's rented VW bus.

"Because you love us." Lisa responded as she glanced back to me in the rear view mirror. I rolled my eyes at her and just leaned my head back against the window as I watched the trees go by.

This weekend the six of us are going to a campground to just get out into nature. It's supposed to be the last really nice week of summer and we wanted to end it on a high note. But I was half asleep on the phone yesterday when I agreed to do this dumb trip. Rosie was fully conscious and also agreed, so that's how that went down. I'm starting to regret my decision because they are already starting to annoy me.

I was dragged out of my thoughts when I felt a soft hand rest on my thigh. I looked over to see my girlfriend with a comforting smile on her face. I gave her a small smile back and placed my hand on top of hers, gently caressing the back of her hand. I felt my skin tingle a little as her hand stayed still, all warm and amazing.

After another hour of my head banging against the window and absolutely horrendous karaoke from the idiots, we finally arrived at the campground.

"Let's get out and do this shit!" Jisoo shouted as she flung the door open and hopped out. She took a deep breath and breathed out, "Ah, the smell of nature. Satisfying."

We all climbed out of the van and got our things off of the top of the car and trunk. We have three tents, one of each couple obviously. No way in hell I'm sharing a tent with those people. Then there was just some normal camping gear and some classic camping food for us.

"Do you need help with that love?" I asked Rosie as she was hauling her backpack, our tent, and all our swim suits.

"Nah, I'm doing just fine." She breathed out a little ragged, but I decided not to comment on it. I shrugged my shoulders in acceptance and grabbed my backpack and all the food/drinks we brought in this big ass cooler.

"God damn," I mumbled to myself as it was a lot heavier than I expected. I saw Rosie look over her shoulder at me and smirk. I gave her a fake smile and flipped her off. She laughed and shook her head in amusement as we made it to our little spot in the woods where we would set everything up.

"Alright people, the first couple who can set up their tent first gets to not cook dinner. The second place couple just throws trash out and the last place couple makes the food. Got it?" Jennie hollered at us.

"We got it!" Jisoo yelled as we all got ready to start.

"3...2...1...GO!" Jennie shouted as we all started to unpack our tents. I remembered as we put everything in the van that they had bigger tents than Rosie and I. We just settled on a simple 2 person tent because we were going to basically sleep on top of each other, so the extra space was going to be useless.

"Rosie, read me the instructions!"

"Sir yes sir!" She said back as she started to quickly read them out to me. It sounded like she was rapping and it was actually kinda funny. But I concentrated on working on the tent.

"Jisoo, give me the fucking instructions! Stop trying to rely on your 'feeling' about setting the tent up!" Irene yelled at her girlfriend. I also heard Jennie complain to Lisa about how she's setting the tent up slower than a tortoise.

"Okay, then put that rod through here," Rosie said pointing to a part on the tent, "And then loop it through the metal ring and stick it into the ground."

I did as I was told and stomped on the metal ring to make sure it was securely in the ground. We didn't have a rub ever mallet or anything, so my foot was the best thing available. And it got the job done. I repeated it three more times as Rosie also did one while I was doing another. To finish up the tent, we just had to put the plastic cover on top so if it rains, it will stay dry inside.