Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Five

Y/N's POV

Today is the day that Rosie and I are going back to see Dr. Martin for the embryo implant. The egg and sperm fused together without anything going wrong and they've been monitoring it for the past 4 days. On the fifth day, aka today December 21st, they called us at 9:37am and said that we can have it implanted today. Rosie cried for a little bit and I also joined her and shed a few tears.

It's actually going to be happening.

Rosie is going to be pregnant with our own baby.

I'm going to be a mom in 9 months and Rosie will also be a mom. We'll be side by side as we welcome a little human into the world. My mind starts flashing through what the future could look like and I start to cry a little harder, holding my wife closer to me. I felt her lips press against my jaw as she tried to comfort me.

"Hey, why are you crying so much?"

"Oh you know, just because we are going to be moms in like 9 months." That then also made Rosie cry more and I just had to laugh through the tears at how pathetic we are right now.

I was able to compose myself and my wife and we soon hopped in the shower to clean ourselves off and not have red faces from crying for like 30 minutes. I washed Rosie's hair and she washed mine. We got bundled up as the harsh winter was starting to set in. It was pretty cold outside and the crisp wind wasn't helping in the slightest. I plopped one of my beanies on Rosie head and she smiled lovingly at me. I pecked her lips and brushed away some loose strands of hair from her face.

"You look cute." I told her as she had on a big winter coat, some of my sweatpants, gloves, and my hat. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks and I chuckled lightly as I also put on a hat. I made it all crooked and mess up so Rosie would have to fix it. I turned to her and she just laughed at how stupid I looked right now. She came over and stood in front of me, reaching up to fix it on top of my head. We stared into each other's eyes for a second before we both leaned forward and connected our lips.

The sparks flew and I felt like 16 year old me kissing Rosie for the first time. I could feel the warmth and comfort radiating off of her and I loved it; I loved her. She always makes me feel loved and safe and secure. And I know I make her feel that way because she tells me quite often. Our kiss was slow and loving, just wanting to savor the moment we are in.

"I love you," I mumbled against her lips as she reconnected them. We softly made out a little more before pulling apart because oxygen was becoming a problem. Stupid people and needing to breath to stay alive.

"And I love you too. Let's go and get me pregnant with that imaginary dick of yours." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I told her about what she had said while the anesthesia was still going strong and she was very amused by herself. So now it's our little inside joke that I have an imaginary dick. I know, what a nice joke. I just smiled at her and kissed her one last time before we left our apartment and hopped in my car to go to Dr. Martin for the final time.

The ride was fine and I could feel the nervous energy radiating off of the both of us. Once we got there, we were immediately taken to a back room and Dr. Martin greeted us with a smile,

"Welcome back you two. This procedure will only take about 30 minutes to do. So Roseanne, if you can come with me and we'll get you set up like we did with extracting your eggs."

"So she's going to have anesthesia again?" I asked, not to thrilled about it.

"Yes she is, sorry. I'll leave right away this time though." She said with a smile as I just glanced at my wife who had a smirk. I rolled my eyes and kissed her before she was taken away to get the procedure done.