Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Three

(a/n: the longest chapter to date... and for good reason <3)

Rosie's POV

Today is y/n and I's 5th year anniversary together. I feel like it was just yesterday when she brought me up to Linden Hill and we watched the sunrise as she asked me to be her girlfriend. It was, and still is, the greatest day off my life. I never in my wildest dreams could've imagined what happened after that. All these years later we are still so in love and we are both doing what we love. Each other. Kidding, but I'm also not.

I wanted to be the one to wake y/n up today with breakfast in bed since I know she has the day planned out for us. But damn it, I feel so safe and comfortable in her embrace. Our naked bodies pressed up against one another, legs tangled together.

I'll make her breakfast in bed another time.

I just breathed in her faint perfume and nuzzled my head further into her chest, leaving a light kiss on her skin. I felt her shift around a little, but she stayed asleep, tightening her hold on me ever so slightly. I tilted my head up a little and just smiled up at my girlfriend's peaceful face.

I let her sleep a little longer before I got all giddy to start the day with her. I kissed the underside of her jaw and brushed my fingers up and down her arm, slowly trying to wake her up. I heard her hum quietly and she shifted around once more. I then decided to scoot myself up higher so I was now face to face with her and I started to pepper kisses all along her face. I watched as a small smile formed on her lips and her arms moved to place me on top of her body so I was straddling her.

"Good morning love," y/n said in that raspy morning voice of hers, "happy 5th year anniversary." I couldn't help the smile that tugged at my lips as I leaned down to connect our lips. Her hands held my hips softly as her thumbs rubbed back and forth lovingly across my skin.

"Happy 5th anniversary." I mumbled against her lips. I cupped her cheek as we made out softly this morning. I wasn't complaining.

"For breakfast," y/n said as we pulled apart, "I was thinking we go down memory lane and eat at Ralph's. What do ya say?"

"I love that idea. What time do you want to go," I glanced over at the clock, "it's only 8:48am."

"How about we start to get ready at 9:15? I still want to hold you in my arms and make out a bit." I bit my lip softly as I didn't argue with her and leaned back in to make out more with her.

We kept all of our touches light and loving because we both knew if we started having sex, we wouldn't get anything done today. We rolled around in bed, changing positions often and laughed just out of pure bliss. Both of us still not believing we've been together for 5 years.

Our make out session was cut off as 9:15 soon rolled around. It felt like it was only 3 minutes, but I guess that's what making out with your soulmate does to you. We both got out of bed and walked into our closet to pick out clothes for today.

"So what are we doing so I know what to wear." I said to y/n. She looked over at me,

"Well, the first part of our day we are going to get treated at a spa. So wear whatever you feel most comfortable in. Then we will head back here and go to dinner afterwards. I'll have something for you to wear then, don't worry. I got today covered love."

"Ooo, a spa day for us, how relaxing."

"I feel like we need it because we've been putting up with each other for 5 years." Y/n joked. I punched her shoulder lightly and just changed into some cute sweat pants and a light hoodie of mine. Y/n changed into some jeans and then a t-shirt and her black leather jacket.