Chapter Fifty-One

Rosie's POV

Today is the first day of our finals and I'm super nervous because I have English and calculus today. I'm pretty set on English, but I am no where near ready for the calculus final and I'm really scared. I mean, I already passed both quarters so it doesn't matter if I fail or not, but still. I've been studying with y/n leading up to it and every time I would get a question right, I would get a kiss. Needless to say, I've never gotten more answers right in my life. But that still doesn't mean I'm confident.

I woke up earlier than usual because I wanted at least 20 minutes to look back over my notes and then I would make my way over to y/n's house. I quickly shut off my alarm and sprung up from my bed to get ready as quickly as possible. I just threw on shorts and a t-shirt and called it good enough. I then opened my notebook and studied.

"God, all of this is like a fucking foreign language to me right now." I mumbled to myself. The time flew by and the next thing I know is I'm on my way over to y/n's house. I saw her sitting on her porch tying her shoes. I smiled as I made my way up the driveway and she lifted up her head at the sound of footsteps making their way to her. She had a bright smile on her face and stood up, grabbing her bag to greet me.

"Hey love," she kissed my lips, "how are you this morning?" She laced our fingers together as we walked towards school.

"I'm doing alright. I'm nervous about calculus because I'm just not super good at math in the first place. It's an alien language, I'm convinced." Y/n let out a laugh,

"Rosie, it's not an alien language. You were doing absolutely great with me and I know you are going to do just fine on it." She said sincerely.

"Do you really think so?" I asked uncertainly.

"I know so," She stopped and looked me in the eyes, "Plus, if you do good, you might get something."

"Like what?" I asked her as she had a mysterious smirk on her lips.

"Maybe my body, who know." She shrugged her shoulders and continued to walk in front of me. I caught up to her,

"Is that why you've stopped my advances this whole week? So I would have motivation for the final?"

"Bingo."

"You sneaky little bitch." I said in disbelief.

"Hope you do good, love." She winked as we arrived on school property and saw the other 3 waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" Jisoo called out to us. We waved back to her,

"Hi Jisoo," I said with a smile, "are you ready for your finals today? What ones do you have today?"

"I have chemistry and statistics today. Jennie and Lisa both have biology and english."

"Ahh, that'll be fun for you guys." Y/n said sarcastically beside me. Jennie gave y/n an elbow to the gut, causing me to scold Jennie for hurting my girlfriend.

"What, she deserved it." She huffed out. I just clicked my tongue and we went to our designated rooms and took our first final. Y/n and I arrived in the english room just in time for the teacher to start to pass out the final. I saw the first question and smirked to myself, this is gonna be a breeze.

I was one of the first ones done in the class and I was out the door because you can leave as soon as you're done. I waited outside of the classroom on the stairs around the corner and just went on my phone. I sat there for a few minutes until I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. I scooted to the side of the stairs so the person could walk freely past me, but they stopped on the same step as me. I looked up to see who it was and it was Sana.