Chapter Eight

Y/N's POV:

The rest of chemistry went on as Rosie and I continued to hold hands lightly. When the bell rang, we finally let go of each other's hand and I already missed the warmth and comfort of our hands together. We walked out together and saw JenChuLi waiting for us by the main entrance as it was our lunch hour. Jisoo and Lisa were smiling normally at the two of us, but Jennie was watching us very intently.

"Hey Y/N, Rosie! We were going to go to Ralph's and eat lunch, you guys wanna come?" Lisa called out to us. I looked at Rosie and she just nodded and smiled,

"Yeah Manoban we can come, you're paying though!" I said as I patted her on the shoulder and walked away with everyone else. The walk to Ralph's was about 15 minutes away so we had time to converse with each other. I felt a presence on my right so I glanced over and saw Jennie walking next to me as the others were behind talking about who knows what.

"Yes Jennie?" I said looking straight ahead.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on between you and Rosie or am I going to have to force it out of you?" Jennie questioned.

"And what the hell makes you think that I've made any progress with Rosie?" I asked.

"Y/N I think you have forgotten that I've know you for 10 years and am your best friend. I know how to read your eyes and body language, and it's now different around her." She said knowingly.

"FINE, I made a small amount of progress with Rosie, but it's nothing much." I said quickly.

"I KNEW IT! So you finally got the guts to ask for her number, nice job." She said patting my shoulder.

"Oh no, I still haven't asked for her number, that's terrifying."

"Well then what the hell is your 'progress' with Rosie?" She said skeptically.

"Well... when we were walking to chem Jungkook came and asked her to go to the game tonight and cheer for him. She declined as I am helping her with history tonight. I got shaken up with JK because he now wants to kill me and she must have sensed my nerves because when we got into chem she uh.... she held my hand and I held hers for the rest of class." I said growing shy and scratching the back of my neck.

"SHE WHAT AND YOU WHAT!!!!?!!! Y/N/N YOU DIDNT THINK THAT THIS WA–"

I quickly covered her mouth as she was still trying to get her words out, "Jennie I swear to GOD shut your mouth right now because she is literally 10 feet behind us and I will never forgive you. So when I take my hand off your mouth I better not hear a word, understand?" She nodded quickly. I took my hand off her face and she was all smiles as we continued to Ralph's.

Rosie's POV:

Jisoo, Lisa and I were waking behind Y/N and Jennie as we went to Ralph's. We heard Jennie starting to yell,

"SHE WHAT AND YOU WHAT!!!!?!!! Y/N/N YOU DIDNT THINK THAT THIS WA–" she was quickly shut up because Y/N covered her mouth.

     "What the hell was that about? I wonder what they're talking about." Jisoo voiced.

     "I don't know, probably something we won't understand because they've known each other since like... the Stone Age." Lisa responses. I felt myself grow a tad bit jealous because of how long Jennie has known Y/N for. Also that apparently they have an inside joke that the others don't know. I wish I was in Jennie's spot right now I thought to myself. I mean, we did hold hands during chemistry. Her hands were so soft that I didn't want to let go, but I didn't want to push my luck either. I don't know what it is about Y/N, but she's definitely grabbed my attention. I decided to say something before Jisoo and Lisa got suspicious that I wasn't talking,

     "Yeah I don't know what those two are doing up there. They are definitely making a scene, that's for sure." I laughed.

     "They are indeed. Whatever that's fine we are here anyways, LETS EAT!!" Lisa said jumping up and down. I nodded and hoped that I would be able to sit next to or across from Y/N.

Y/N's POV:

     As we made our way into Ralph's, we grabbed the table near the window as it was the one we would always sit at. Jennie and Lisa sat next to each other, while Jisoo sat at the end leaving Rosie and I to sit next to each other. Don't make things awkward Y/N just be calm. I noticed Jennie staring at my every move analyzing me as she now knew the progress with Rosie. Lisa was at her side trying to get her attention.

     "Yah Jennie, stop staring at Y/N and look at me when I'm talking to you!" Lisa said desperately. Jennie gave me one last look and finally turned to talk with Lisa. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rosie staring at Jennie with not the nicest eyes. Is she... jealous? No stupid why tf would she be jealous. I nudged her with my should and said,

     "Why were you just giving Jennie a death glare Rosie?" That seemed to snap her out of it and her face became panicked.

     "I swear I wasn't giving Jennie the death glare! I was just thinking and that apparently is my thinking face and–" I started to laugh because of her rambling.

     "Rosie i was just messing with you, you're fine." I watched her sigh and face turn red as she mumbles an 'oh'.

     "Ok I'm ready to order I don't know about you idiots but im starving!" Jisoo announced.

     "Yeah I'm ready too" Jennie and Lisa said. Rosie quietly asked me what I would recommend her and I said the burger with fires because I swear it's made in heaven it tastes so good. She laughed and agreed to get it as we placed our orders. We continued to all have flowing conversation and I felt Rosie's hand creep up next to mine. I tried to make it obvious that nothing was happening to the others as I slowly wrapped my fingers around hers feeling content. Our food then arrived shortly after and we finally could fill our starving stomachs with food.

Rosie's POV:

     I think I'm falling for you and I hope that you will be there for me when I fall...

——————————————————————————

We got some of Rosies POV in this chapter how fun! So now the only other person that knows about the progress is Jennie and she's all for it. Also a little bit of jealousé because why not ;) AND ROSIES SOLO IS COMING ON MARCH 12TH ARE YOU KIDDING ME IM NOT READY