Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Eight

Y/N's POV

Someone remind me why the fuck I ever made Jennie my maid of honor. She has been telling me my bachelorette party is going to be insane and I really regret asking her. I should've just picked Irene or Seulgi damn it. Or have a best man and have it be Ten or Bambam. I really made a mistake and now I have to pay for it.

This morning is the last time I'm allowed to see Rosie before the wedding. Everyone decided that fate for us and we weren't too happy about it because we were going to miss each other a fuck ton. But, after our wedding, we will be on a plane to go to the Greek island of Crete. Our honeymoon resort is on the shore of one of the beaches and I can't wait to have my newly wedded wife all to myself for a week.

"I don't want to leave you." Rosie mumbled against my neck. I ran my fingers through her hair as Lisa and Jennie will be here to take us away. I don't even want to know what Jennie is going to make me do. I feel like Lisa will tone it down for Rosie, which makes me feel better. But Jennie is gonna drag me to a strip club or something, I can feel it.

"I don't want to leave you either, but Jennie will manhandle me away from you if I don't comply." I said to her. She laughed a little because she knows that is true. She left little loving kisses on my neck and I just held her close to me, drawing random patterns on her back.

"How about we get up and take a shower. We'll get ready and then the next time we see each other, it'll be you walking towards me down the aisle." I reasoned with her. She tilted her head up and I saw her eyes gleaming with happiness,

"Okay. You're going to be my wife soon."

"And you're going to be mine." I nudged my nose against hers before picking her up bridal style and walking us to our bathroom. We were both all smiles in the shower and we made out a little bit. Rosie said we shouldn't have sex until after the wedding, so we haven't had sex in 8 days. To say it's been hard is an understanding. But, this is something we wanted to stick to and we have, so I'm proud of us.

"Babe, you got soap in my eyes." Rosie told me as I quickly turned her around to face the water. She was able to rinse out the soap and I felt bad. She opened her eyes and saw my frown, so she kissed it away.

"I'm sorry for getting soap in your eyes." I told her as she started to wash her body.

"It's fine babe, I'm good." I nodded my head and washed my body quickly before we both got out and dried off. Rosie said Lisa told her to wear pants today, so that's kind of interesting. I hadn't gotten a text from Jennie yet and I'm hoping she just like... forgot.

But of course, speaking of the devil, my phone dings. I read it and it was a text from the one and only Jennie.

ruby jane: wear smt ur fine
with getting throw up on bc
u might throw up

"What the fuck." I muttered under my breath as I walked out of the bathroom in my towel to the closet.

"What's wrong?" Rosie asked me as she put on a black bra. I showed her my phone and she furrowed her eyebrows at the message.

"Um, well eat a light breakfast I guess."

"Thanks for the advice, love." I rolled my eyes at her as I got on an older t-shirt and some worn out jeans. I still looked good, so I was fine with it. Rosie wore some jeans and a white shirt with a cardigan overtop of it. I pecked her lips and went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I'm just going to cook some eggs and toast since it's easy and quick.

"Love, how do you want your eggs today?" I shouted. She always changes up how she wants them, so I always have to ask.

"Uh, sunny side-up is fine!"