Chapter Thirty-Three

Rosie's POV

As soon as I closed the door, I saw my mother walk around the corner with a knowing smile on her face,

"So, how was the first date sweetie?" She asked.

"Oh my god mom, it was the best thing ever!! The dress she gave me, her outfit to go along with me. The dance was amazing, they played all the classics and we danced all night. We got our pictures taken by a photographer there; y/n has them right now but I'll show them to you when I get my hands on them. Then when we left she told me that there was still more and that really shocked me because I already had the night of my life. She then drove to a clearing in the nearby forest and we laid down on a picnic blanket to watch the meteor shower cuddled up next to each other. She was the sweetest the whole night and I'll never forget it," I said dreamily, "and she also told me she asked your permission to take me out on the date, which was shocking."

"Yeah, I got a message a few days ago saying that it was y/n and she asked if she could take you on the date. She told me that you guys would be out later and that she would have you home before midnight. I was touched that she reached out to me," she looked at me with a fond look, "you got yourself a keeper their Chaeyoung." She winked at me.

"I know." I said as I went upstairs to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and smiled up at my ceiling. I heard my phone vibrate in my bag, so I pulled it out,

Y/N💫 (a/n: emoji is a shooting star) :
hey, here are the pictures
that the photographer
just emailed me

Y/N💫:
attached 5 photos

I smiled and sent her a quick thank you text. She said no problem and another goodnight, which I reciprocated. I got changed into my pajamas and did my night routine in the bathroom. I walked out ready for go to bed when I saw her black and pink hoodie laying on my desk chair. So I obviously had to wear it to bed. The smell of her perfume started to fade, so I'm going to have to have her spray it on it or something.

But that was a job for another day, because I ended this day with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing on my night stand. I reached over to try and grab it with my eyes still closed; which ended up being a bad idea as it fell to the ground. I groaned and looked over the side of the bed to see Alice's contact light up my screen. I quickly came to my senses and answered,

"Hey Ally, how've you been?"

"I've been better, but I'm doing okay." She responded with a light tone.

"So what do I owe the lovely pleasure of getting a phone call from you at," I looked at my alarm clock and rolled my eyes, "8am."

"Well since you so kindly asked, I wanted to tell you that I'll be in town for a week for dad's funeral. I think mom told me it would be next Saturday. So I'll arrive Friday morning and spend a week either at the house or a hotel."

"The funeral is already next week? Mom didn't tell me anything about it, when did she tell you?"

"Um, I think it was yesterday morning, why?" She asked worried.

"Ohh, that makes sense. Never mind, I know why she didn't tell me." I said nonchalantly to her, knowing that my mom didn't want to bring my mood down yesterday.

"No, you cant do that to me. Tell me the reason. Come on Roseanne, tell your favorite sister." She teased.

"Fine. She didn't tell me because I had a date later last night and she must've not wanted to bring my mood down." I said shyly. I heard Alice scream on the other end of the phone,