Chapter Sixty-Five

Y/N's POV

The past week has been fine for my recovery. My rib has started to hurt a lot less which is amazing and my head feels a lot better than it has before. I was able to have a smaller bandage now since the hospital sent some. I've also been getting all the work that I've been missing in school from Rosie because everyday she goes to my teachers and gets my work.

Right now I'm sitting at my desk doing some physics listening to music. Well, at least trying to do physics. I fucked up the same problem 4 times already. I sighed out in annoyance and just gave up on it.

"Who needs physics anyway." I mumbled to myself, taking off my headphones.

"You need it in the future," someone said from behind me. I jumped in my seat,

"Jesus christ!" I turned around to see Rosie leaning on the doorframe with a smile. I sighed out as it was just her and she made her way over to me and gave me a kiss. I hummed into it and smiled when she pulled back.

"And for the record, I'm not Jesus, I'm Roseanne."

"Haha, you're a funny one," I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and looked at my paper to see what I was doing wrong. She then pointed,

"You're fucking up the signs, it's a negative instead of a positive ya idiot."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said shocked as I then did it with the negative and got the right answer. I didn't want to look up and see the smug look she had on her face, so I just changed the subject.

"You're here early," I checked my phone, "a whole class period early." I squinted my eyes at her as she had explaining to do.

"Well Mrs. Smith allowed the people who did all their work yesterday to leave and I did all my work yesterday, so I was able to leave early to come here." She said as she plopped down on my bed. She laid back and let out a content sigh. I smiled at my girl and decided to join her on my bed. I crawled next to her and wrapped an arm around her as I kissed her cheek.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" She asked me out of the blue.

"Uh no, why?"

"Because I want to take you to where I was going to take you on our anniversary." She smiled up at me, her eyes crinkled up and she scrunched her nose a little. She knows damn well I can't say no to her.

"Well then, what should I wear?" I asked her as I closed my eyes.

"Just wear what you're wearing now." I opened one eye and looked down at what I was wear: sweats and a t-shirt. I then looked back at her,

"Yeah I don't think that'll work."

"You don't even know where we will be going." She said in defense.

"Exactly, and I can already feel the judgements looks of other people if they're there." I told her as I closed my eye again and sighed out.

"Who said that there were gonna be people there?"

"I don't know, just a guess."

"Well stop guessing." She demanded. I just laughed,

"You wanna take a nap?"

"Yes." With that response from her, she got closer to me and kissed my neck and we both fell asleep with small smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

I moved around and felt y/n's arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself as I opened my eyes to see her still asleep. I placed my hand on top of hers and played with her fingers as I just waited for her to wake up naturally.