Chapter Eighty-Five [M]

Y/N's POV

"GRADUATION DAY BABY!" Lisa shouted at us all. We were all over Jennie's house because we wanted a big sleepover, kinda of a last hurrah and a goodbye to high school. I heard numerous groans and voices telling Lisa to shut the fuck up. Me being one of them.

"Literally shut the fuck up Manoban!" Jisoo shouted at her as she threw a pillow straight at her head, hitting her square in the face. I laughed as I watched as the two got into a very aggressive pillow fight. Lisa stepped on Jennie's hair in the process and then she got her feet swept out from under her as a result.

I just snuggled up into Rosie more. I felt her fingers play with my hair and nails glide over my neck. I tilted my head up to see her face and she had a soft smile on her face as she looked down at me,

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Hi." She said back with a growing smile. I pecked her lips and slowly sat up to see Lisoo getting scolded by their girlfriends. Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri, and Joy were all just chilling, not worrying about anything.

Since today is graduation, we all need to get ready for the ceremony which is at 5pm. But of course, the students need to get there a fucking hour early. Hate this school; can't wait to never step foot in it again. We all placed our cap and gowns in the dining room because it was a nice open area. Our caps and gowns were white since that was the primary color of our school's colors.

"Alright idiots," Irene spoke up after scolding Jisoo, "I'm going to make some pancakes and hash browns for breakfast. If anyone would like to help, that would be wonderful."

I looked at Rosie and she smiled down and me, gave me a kiss, and opened her arms up so I could escape and help Irene. I smiled at her and got up to head to the kitchen and help her out.

"What do ya want me to do?" I asked her as I stepped onto the cold tile floor. She glanced over her shoulder,

"Oh thank god you're the one helping me. You're the only one that I trust to cook. If you could get two pans of hash browns cooking, that would be great."

"Not a problem." I found some pans in the cabinets and placed them on the stove before grabbing two boxes of hash browns. I plopped them in the pans and started to watch over them. I heard everyone else in the living room slowly get up and go to the bathroom.

As I was watching over the hash browns, I heard some footsteps make their way over to me. The feeling of two arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled as I smelled the strawberry scent of my girl. She kissed my neck sweetly and looked over my shoulder at the hash browns,

"Those are looking really good." She praised.

"Why thank you. It takes skill to wait a few minutes and stir them around to the nice golden brown color." I joked with her. She pinched my side and walked over to the fridge to get some orange juice. I handed her a cup and she thanked me as she made her way to the kitchen table and poured her drink, sipping it happily.

About 10 minutes later, all the food was cooked and everyone shuffled into the kitchen to grab themselves a plate. We all happily ate our breakfast and talked about our favorite high school memories.

"Remember when y/n tried to ask Jess out freshman year, but she got slammed in the face with her locker?" Seulgi said dying of laughter. I buried my face in my hands, trying to hide because of embarrassment. That day sucked; my face was all bruised and Jess didn't even say sorry. Glad I never dated her. I felt a hand rub on my shoulder and looked over to see Yeri,

"Well I'm glad you never dated that bitch." Gasps filled the air,

"Yeri!" Irene yelled. All Yeri did was shrug her shoulders innocently,