Chapter Fifty

(a/n: halfway to 100... WTF)

Y/N's POV

The end of the school year was quickly approaching as we only had about two weeks left. I haven't seen Rosie this whole week outside of school because she insisted on studying alone because she has a big exam before her finals today. I have been extremely bummed out about it because I really miss her, but I know she wants to do good on this exam and if she does, she doesn't have to take the final for that class. The school day had ended, but she stayed after class to talk with her teacher, so I had to leave without her.

Me: hey love,
hope you are doing
okay and cant wait to
see you again

Me: i love you

I waited a few minutes for my phone to buzz and to see a message from her, but there was none. I sighed out and went downstairs to eat a snack. I was home alone and it was getting boring because I didn't want to bother Rosie even though she just took the exam. I knew she probably wanted to sleep, so I didn't hold it against her. I made a sandwich and starting to walk back up the stairs to my room, but I heard a knock on the front door. It sounded urgent, so I was guessing it was Lisa overthinking her relationship with Jennie. Jennie probably was just being herself and Lisa panicked for no reason.

I grumbled to myself as I just wanted to curl up on my bed and watch Netflix peacefully. The person knocked again, and I yelled that I was making my way over. I was about to yell at the person for making so much noise and being so impatient, so I flung the door open and was immediately met with a pair of lips on mine. I was able to know exactly who it was when her soft lips met mine; her strawberry chapstick giving it away.

Rosie.

She held both sides of my face gently as she kissed me. I hummed into the kiss and grabbed her hips, pulling her inside and closing the door behind her. She kept our lips locked as I pushed her against the wall beside the door. I kissed her back with more passion and she moaned lightly into the kiss.

"I missed you so much," she mumbled through the kisses.

"I've missed you too," and I trailed my hands across her body and securely held her waist, "jump." She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as I moved my hands to the back of her thighs and tilted my head up so I could kiss her better. I carefully made my way up the stairs with her, not caring about my sandwich that was still on the counter. I walked into my room with her and laid her down on my bed with me hovering overtop of her, still in a heated make out. I felt one of her hands go to my back and press me down onto her, causing her to moan out in pleasure. Rosie pulled away from the kiss very briefly,

"Fuck me, please."

And that's exactly what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both laid down on our backs as we gained our breath back. I looked over to see her still trying to calm down, making me laugh to myself. She also looked over at me,

"That was... wow. I really needed that huh." She spoke to me with a lazy smile on her face. I booped her nose,

"Think of it as a reward for all of your hard work, love," I kiss her forehead as she rolled on top of me and placed her head in the crook of my neck, "I'm really proud of you for studying that hard."