Chapter One Hundred and Sixteen

Y/N's POV

Today is the day that our lovely Rosé will be releasing her lead single from her second album 'To The Moon and Back'. I'm still not over how she decided to name and album that. It just shows me how much she loves me and I can't believe it sometimes. How can someone so caring, loving, sweet, funny, sarcastic, annoying, and beautiful love me that much. Still confuses me to this day, but I'm very, very slowly starting to get used to it.

"What are you thinking about in that brain of yours?" A soft voice asked from behind me. I turned my head and saw Rosie leaning against the wall looking at me with a gentle smile. I smiled back at her and turned my attention back to the pancakes which I then flipped.

"Just how proud I am of you. And how you somehow ended up with me." I soon felt her arms around my waist and a tiny kiss was placed on my cheek.

"Well thank you for being proud of me. And I ended up with you because you are kind, caring, corny, a smartass, and sarcastic bitch, but god I love you so much." I chuckled at her words, knowing they were completely true.

"I'm glad you're in love with this smartass then because who knows how long I would still be single for."

"I'd come around one day and scoop you up and make you mine. Whether that would've been in a year or 40, we'd still fall in love."

"Awww, that's so sweet. Now shut up because your food is done." She bit my ear teasingly and grabbed her plate of food and walked over to the table. I followed after her and we ate our breakfast before the rest of the day would be somewhat hectic. I did the dishes as she escaped to our room to get changed.

After about half an hour, I walked back into our bedroom to see Rosie sitting on the floor with her head in her hands, quietly sobbing to herself. My mind couldn't remember whatever I came in here to do because it only focused on my girl. I quickly rushed over to her side and wrapped my arms around her,

"Love, what's wrong? What happened, are you okay?" I said as I pressed her body against mine, hoping to calm her down. Her sobs became less frequent and I just held her close to me. I leaned back against the wall and brought her into my lap. I let her take as much time as she needed because I wanted her to know that I would wait forever for her.

"I just, I'm just overwhelmed with everything. It all came crashing down on me just now and I can't take it all at once." She told me, rubbing her snot off on my hoodie. I grimaced, but decided not to bring it up.

"Well ya know you don't have to take it all alone, right? You literally have me for a reason Rosie, and this is one of them." I kissed the crown of her head as she let out a sigh.

"I know, I just don't want to pile things on top of your life. My problems would just be a burden an–"

"Nothing, and I mean nothing about you and your life is a burden to me. Please tell me everything that's bothering you and weighing you down because it helps me understand you even more. It helps me love you even more, which I honestly didn't think was possible at this point." I glided my fingers through her hair as she angled her head upwards to look me in the eyes,

"How do you always know what to say?"

"You think that was a good little speech?" I said with a lopsided grin. She rolled her eyes at me,

"You really could've been like a therapist or some crazy ass motivational speaker that goes around talking to schools."

"Wow, what a wide range I have huh." I felt a tiny pinch on my side and I laughed. I heard a small laugh from her and that made me smile even more. I took her hand in mine, "So are you okay now?"