Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Three

Rosie's POV

After that fucking amazing news that my wife had given me, we have been going full house hunter mode and baby books. Y/n has been reading books about raising a kid nonstop for the past like week and it melts my heart at how much she wants to be a great mom. She really doesn't need to read anything because I know it'll just come naturally to her.

My job has been mostly finding good neighborhoods and schools were our future kid/kids can go. A bunch of communities around here actually have great education and schools, so I'm happy about that. Y/n and I went back and forth on the budget for the home, who should spend more blah blah blah. I ended up winning because I may have used a foul play. I may have edged her until she gave in to me spending more money on the house. But hey, a yes is a yes. So our budget for the house is $2,000,000 max. We would like to spend less though.

"Hey babe?" I called out to wherever y/n was right now. I heard footsteps coming from behind me and soon a chin was resting on top of my head,

"Yes love?" I pointed to my laptop as it had a house pulled up. Y/n held her hands out and I placed the laptop in her hands. She walked around the couch and plopped down next to me,

"A four bedroom, two office house. Has seven bathrooms, open floor concept, big backyard, a pool, in a gated community, and has two floors." She read off of the website. I bit my lip wondering what shes thinking because I really like the location of it. It's about an hour and 20 minutes to our parent's houses and actually Jennie and Lisa live nearby. If they have kids, theirs would go to the same school as ours.

"By the way, it's $1.8 million." I said quietly to my wife. She scrolled through some of the pictures of the property and really kept a straight face for the whole thing. I watched her then click 'open houses' and felt my heart leap as that probably meant that she was interested in it.

"There's an open house in a week for it; do you want to go to that one?" She asked me, turning her head over to me.

"I would love to go to it." I said back as calmly as I could, trying to contain my excitement. Y/n smiled at me and gave me a sweet kiss. When we pulled apart, she favorited the house and closed the laptop, turning her body fully towards me. I turned so I was also facing her and she lightly took my hands in hers,

"So I know you've been on house hunting duty and I've been looking at setting up an appointment with the doctors over at the establishment that does the procedure. The earliest we can get in to see if you are physically okay to get pregnant and if my stem cells will work is in a month." She explained to me.

"So it would be like early December since it's practically November now?"

"It will be December 2nd to be precise." I furrowed my eyebrows,

"Will be?" She smiled and nodded her head,

"I may have jumped the gun and already booked the appointment." I felt my heart rate quicken as the reality that we could be having a kid within the next year is becoming more and more realistic.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this. So much in our lives is going to change in like a month. Seeing the house which we could buy and going to this appointment. And we'll be doing it all together." I said leaning in towards my wife and giving her an eskimo kiss. She giggled,

"I know, but I think it's time for some change."

"I want time to fly by."

"It probably will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's the whole house and property." The real estate agent said as we ended up back at the foyer where the staircase was.