Chapter Eighty-Four

Y/N's POV

I told everyone else about what happened a while ago and how I physically can't follow my dream anymore. Everyone felt absolutely horrible for me since they all knew how excited I was to start college because it was one step closer to space.

A few days later, I got some more college letters saying that I got accepted which was really nice. I decided I'm going to go to the same college Lisa is going to so we can still be roommates. I'll be changing my major over to Aerospace Engineering, which still works with technology in the space field. It was actually something I was going to have as a back up anyway, so I was fine with majoring in it (I guess). At least I'll be able to build, test, and research different systems for aircrafts/spacecrafts.

But college right now isn't the top thing in my mind because in a week, we are all finally graduating high school. We are getting out in late May since we are seniors and that's just what our school does. We don't have any state testing or finals that need to be taken, unless you need them to pass the class.

So Rosie and I are seated in English barely paying attention because we are playing tic-tac-toe on my paper. I was currently winning out of all the rounds we had played, making Rosie pissed off. Even when she would go first and pick the middle, I was always able to make it a tie or win. She poked me with her pen a few times because she couldn't hit my shoulder in class.

"So as I simple final project, you guys can work with your table mates and do a slides presentation about new words that you have created. Make them appropriate for school please and it's due at the end of the week. They can be stupid and simple, I just want you guys to think of some funny ones." The bell rang, cutting off her rant about this dumb project. I grabbed Rosie's hand and we walked out of the classroom to where everyone else was.

"Hello lovely living people," I said as we approached them. They rolled their eyes at me,

"That sounds stupid y/n." Jennie told me.

"Wow, okay tough crowd." I said sarcastically and we all started to walk over to Ralph's because this would be our last week we would eat here as high schoolers.

"I can't believe we are graduating next week," Lisa said as she popped a fry into her mouth. We all nodded our heads and talked,

"It's fucking insane, I don't understanding how I passed." Jisoo said honestly. I smiled over at her since I know I helped her out with studying this year and she actually had the best grades of her high school career this year.

"I'm going to be working at my family's company a month after we graduate so I can start to learn the basics. They want me to start as a secretary and then I'll work my way up to CEO when they step down." Irene told us.

"Wow look at you, that's super cool Irene," Rosie said after taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm super excited to room with y/n!" Lisa shouted happily while looking at me. We gave each other a fist bump and I laughed at her excitement. I had mostly gotten over the whole college thing, so I was moving my life forward. The 6 of us talked for the remainder of our meal and then made our way back to our homes.

Today, I was actually going to help Rosie record another cover for her channel. We went to my house first so I could get my camera and everything and we headed over to her house. She is going to do a cover of Taylor Swift's 'Lover' (the song, not the album duh). I smiled like an idiot when she told me that because it would be her first cover of a Taylor Swift song. She wanted to do something special-ish since we were graduating soon and this was like a mini graduation gift to me. I kissed her forehead,

"I think your 428,000 subscribers will enjoy the cover very much as well." I said with a smirk. After she hit 100k on Christmas, her numbers just went up and up. I'm so proud of her because she's actually making a decent amount of money from Youtube. She also uploads some random videos here and there with all of us in them.