Chapter Two

One week later

Y/N POV:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

"Ughhh are u kidding me," I say as I slowly open my tired eyes, "why don't I just break this stupid clock and sleep forever. Actually, I kinda like the sound of that." I whispered to myself. After I pressed the snooze button I rolled over and checked my phone and I see a few random notifications and then I spot a text from Lisa.

LaLoser: Y/N UR FUTURE WIFE IS GONNA BE AT SCHOOL TODAY SO LOOK PRESENTABLE

This bitch really just told me to look presentable. I personally think wear sweats and a hoodie is very presentable and very comfortable.

Me: fine I'll wear something more
presentable so shut it

LaLoser: good ;)

What's with the winky face, ew. I slowly got out of bed and stretched my arms and groaned. I quickly glanced in the mirror and realized how much of a mess I look, but couldn't really care. I shuffled over to my closet and picked out some black jeans with a white hoodie because she can never tell me not to wear my hoodies. I went to the bathroom and ran into Nayeon as she was walking out,

"Ow Y/N what the hell! Watch were you're going I need to look good for my date with Jeongyeon later," she screamed at me, "now I have to go and unwrinkle my shirt because you walk like a blind person."

"Well sorry that you also walk like a blind person, oldie." I fired back.

"Oh you did NOT just call me and oldie!!! I'm only 3 years older which is the average lifespan of a hamster!"

I looked at her with confusion on my face, "since when the hell did you know that about hamsters, you've never wanted one."

"Well Jeongyeon has always wanted one, so I've been doing research in order to by her one for our 2 year anniversary coming up," she says with a wide smile spread across her face, "so if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving."

"Okay bye oldie!!!" I say with a playful tone.

"Don't push it Y/N/N!!!"

I rolled my eyes with a smile and finally brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs. I saw my mother getting ready for work by making herself a coffee and taking her lunch she made last night.

"Oh Y/N you came down just in time for me to leave. I'm going to head to work and I may be late because my boss said he wants me to work a few extra hours. There's money on the table for you to buy pizza because my sure Nayeon will be over at her girlfriend's house." Mom said quickly trying to find her keys.

"Here, catch." I said throwing her keys towards her.

"Ah you're a life saver Y/N, have a great day at school and don't do anything your sister would do!!" She said as she kissed my cheek and ran out the door.

Time to head out for the day and meet this flower girl. Then the realization hit me, I don't even know this girl's name! I've only heard Lisa call her Rosie once, so I'm guessing that's her nickname, but she's never said her real name. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Lisa.

Me: lis, whats flower girl's name?
Read at 7:45

Is she really going to leave me on read right now? I'm have an crisis right now and she has the audacity to leave me hanging. I waited a few minutes and sighed as I came to the realization she isn't going to text me back. I went out the door and after I locked it, I felt a buzz in my pocket.

LaLoser: her name is Roseanne

——————————————————————————-

And we get to finally know flower girls real name (even tho it was obvious lol) I wrote this during Spanish class so it's bad but I didn't want to do the work :) Thanks for reading, have a great day!!!!