Chapter Forty-Eight

Rosie's POV

Y/n fucking left me hot and bothered which pissed me off, but I knew I couldn't do anything about it because we had the three amigas waiting for us. I finished getting changed while grumbling to myself at how annoying y/n can be sometimes. I then heard the bathroom door click open from down the hall and y/n soon walked back in. She looked me up and down and smile,

"You look very cool in my clothes, love." She said nonchalantly. I was taken aback because no one has ever called me cool before. So when she said that, I smiled and skipped over to give her a kiss on her cheek. She giggled and put on her socks while looking for what pair of shoes to wear. Y/n was wearing light washed jeans with some holes in them, along with a Nike t-shirt. She has a few bracelets on her wrists and our ring on her finger sitting ever so nicely. There was a silver peace sign necklace hanging around her neck which looked really nice yet simple.

"I see you definitely prefer silver jewelry over gold." I stated, picking up her hand and looking over her bracelets and ring.

"Yeah, I feel like it just goes with so much more and it looks really sleek. I don't know, I just really like the look of it." She shrugged her shoulders and intertwined our fingers, "And I know you like your gold jewelry, so we balance each other out."

"That I do like my gold jewelry; makes me feel like royalty." I said while standing straight with a fearless expression. I heard y/n chuckled beside me as we walked out of her room.

"You definitely look like royalty," y/n said with bright eyes, "and that means I'm basically dating royalty. How fun."

"Mhm, so that means you should bow down to me and worship me." I said with a smug look. She stopped in her tracks as we were now near the front door. I watched as she turned her head to me and saw her eyes were dark,

"I already worshiped you last night, love. But if you need a reminder, I can do it again sometime soon." I was rendered speechless at how the words flowed out of her mouth so smoothly.

Damn, she's hot.

She opened the front door and we walked out to see them waiting for us. Y/n told me to go ahead and she would lock the door and meet me in the car. I became extremely aware of how I was walking so I did my best Oscar winning performance and confidently made my way to the back seat of Lisa's car.

"Hello Park, so how was the sex?" Jisoo asked with a smirk as I climbed in next to her.

"Who the hell said I had sex with y/n last night?"

"Your legs told me."

"That sounds... interesting and creepy." I responded squinting my eyes at her.

"What she means is that we can tell by the way you're walking, Rosie." Jennie said looking back at me with a smile.

"Oh..." I trailed off.

"So... you gonna tell us about it?" Lisa asked as she met my eyes in the rear view mirror.

"Oh look, y/n's heading over now!" I said changing the subject. Y/n smiled when she met my eyes and opened the door and sat next to me.

"Hey guys!" She cheerfully said.

"So how was fucking Park last night?" Jisoo asked, giving y/n a side eye as she waited for an answer. I watched as y/n chuckled next to me,

"And where have you drawn that assumption from Miss Kim?"

"Because when Rosie was walking, it looked like she had something stuck up he–"

"OKAY, learn to shut your fucking mouth Jisoo, my god!" Jennie yelled at her as Lisa started to pull out of the driveway.

"Well," y/n looked in my eyes looking for permission to tell them and I just gave her a small nod, "we did have sex last night. And that's all you will be getting out of us. No details."