Chapter One Hundred and Forty-One

Y/N's POV

Our honeymoon has already been 2 months ago and that means I've been married to my lovely lady for 2 months. It still doesn't feel real, like it still hasn't sunken in yet that I married my first girlfriend. Oh my god, she's my high school sweetheart, how did I just realize this.

Anyway, Rosie and I have been living comfortably for that chunk of time. She's been working hard on new music and I've been doing wonders at work, at least that's what IU says to me. She actually gave me a raise when I came back to work which was very unexpected. But I mean, I'll take it obviously, it's money that I actually earned. Rosie was a little upset that I'm making more money now because she still had been trying to be my sugar mommy. I'm never gonna let that happen; not now and not ever.

"Hey babe?" I heard Rosie call for me from the guest bedroom. I walked out of our bedroom and over to where she and Hank were since he's always near her.

"Yes my love?" I asked her as I poked my head in to see what she needed. I saw she had her phone out and she was holding it up for me to see. I was too far away to read anything, so I entered the room and took her phone out of her hands. I saw that it was a text from none other than Miss Lalisa Manoban.

bestie: so u know the
plan right?

me: yeah ofc r we doing
it tomorrow?

bestie: yup! get y/n to help
and everything will be good

I read over the short conversation on screen and I'm still very confused as to what was happening. Rosie just giggled at my obvious confusion.

"We're going to help Lisa tomorrow with a thing."

"Wow, that's really helpful, thanks for telling me all the details." I said sarcastically as I walked back out of the room. I heard her follow after me as I went over to a cabinet and grabbed a bowl for some fruit.

"I'm not technically allowed to tell you what it is." She said from behind me as I opened the fridge and grabbed a watermelon to cut up. I got a cutting board out and responded to her,

"Okay." If I wasn't supposed to know, then I'm not supposed to know.

"Wait, what?"

"What?" I asked her as I cut the watermelon up. I stopped and looked over at her to see confusion written on her face now,

"Aren't you gonna keep asking me what it's about?"

"Nah, if I'm not supposed to know then I'll wait." I said as I popped a piece of watermelon in my mouth and hummed as it was actually really good. Next thing I know, the bowl is now taken away from me and my wife is holding it hostage, "Rosie, what the fuck?" I sighed at her.

"Bug me about what it is!"

"Why would I do that?" I asked her.

"Because, try!" She insisted. I know she wants to tell me, but she'll feel horrible if she told me just because. So that's why she wants me to bug her about it so she has an excuse.

"Alright," I saw her eyes light up, "can you give me my watermelon back?"

"Y/n!" She whined at me as she then took off running with my bowl. I just stood in the kitchen and watched as my wife stopped on the other side of our apartment. Hankie ran after her and sat down next to her. I know she wants me to go after her, so I just made my way to our bedroom as I heard her shout after me. I smiled to myself and flopped down on my stomach on our nice comfy bed.