Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Seven

Y/N's POV

Rosie's world tour has definitely been an enormous challenge for all of us involved. All the flying that is required and physical effort everyone has to put it is insane. And Rosie performing her heart out for thousands of people multiple times a week is putting a toll on her body and health.

Today in our hotel room here in Barcelona, I was woken up by the sound of someone throwing up. Even though I was still half asleep, I shot up from the bed and stumbled into the bathroom where Rosie was hunched over the toilet. My heart broke at the sight and I moved behind her and put her hair up so it was out of the way. I gently rubbed her back and grimaced as she threw up once more.

After some time, she sat back against the wall behind her and closed her eyes as she tried to steady her breathing. I kissed the top of her head as I got a small cup of water for her to wash out her mouth when she was ready. I pushed some of the baby hairs that were stuck against her skin away and pressed the back of my hand against her forehead.

It definitely felt feverish. I looked down at my fiancée worried for her health. She has the show in two days and I don't know if she'll be okay by then. But I know it would break her heart if she has to cancel a show because of herself.

Without saying anything, she reached for the cup of water and sloshed it around her mouth before spitting it into the toilet. She flushed it and sat back once more.

I looked over her face again because I was most definitely awake now. I noticed her skin was more pale, had sweat covering it, and she was shaking slightly. I bit my lip thinking about what to do because we don't have everything we normally have at our fingertips because we are in a foreign country.

"Love?" I whispered to her, not wanting to startle her. She cracked an eye open to look at me, "do you want to take a quick shower?" I think that if she takes a shower, she'll feel a little better. I watched as she debated, "I'll be there to help you."

"Okay." She said hoarsely. I frowned at her and slowly helped take off her clothes. She groaned out a little at some of the bigger movements and I felt even worse. But soon, I helped her into the shower and cleaned her body for her. I made sure she never even had the chance at falling because I don't know what I would do to myself if I let her get hurt under my watch.

Once that was done, I quickly went to her luggage and pulled out some lightweight clothes for her to wear. I helped her get them on and then wrapped one arm around her waist and then had her arm around my shoulder as I walked her back to bed. I gently sat her down and told her to sit up in bed for the time being. She lazily nodded and closed her eyes,

"Do you think you'll get sick again soon?" I asked her as I brought a trash can over next to the bed. She just shook her head.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the staff doctor real quick and have her come take a look at you; see if she has medicine for you." I explained to Rosie. She opened her eyes and looked into mine, almost scared,

"Please don't leave me." She requested, her voice cracking a little. I reached out for her hand and rubbed the back of it gently,

"I'll stay. Let me just call her and tell her to come to the room then." I kissed the back of Rosie's hand and then got my phone and told the doctor everything that has happened in the last half hour. She said she would be here in 5 minutes and I just sat anxiously next to Rosie.

A knock was heard and I shot up from the bed and opened it up for the doctor. She gave me a small smile and went over to Rosie. I stood back and watched everything, biting my nails out of habit. I really hope it's just a simple 24 hour stomach bug or something.