Chapter One Hundred and Two

Rosie's POV

The past couple of days have been great. No one came over because they knew we were still putting everything away and doing final touches. Yet, y/n and I weren't doing any of that these past few days. Nope, we have been having an absurd amount of sex in our new apartment. The living room, both bedrooms, both bathrooms, the floor, the walls; you name it, we did it there. We may or may not have even done it on our private roof area under the stars.

It was our little sex marathon as I called it. We both placed first and rewarded the other person constantly. We would just walk around the place naked and if one of us wanted to have sex, we would do it.

But now I think I'm broken because of how much sex we had. My legs were unbelievably sore and I had so many hickeys on me, it was honestly terrifying. Y/n was in the same condition, except she could walk better than me.

I woke up today on top of an equally naked y/n and her warmth radiating over to me, making me happy. I smiled down at her and placed a gently kiss on her cheek before rolling out of our bed and doing my morning routine. I decided I was going to be productive today and write some music; try and come up with a few songs for my next album.

I exited the bathroom and y/n was still asleep much to my dismay. I liked it when she was up after I left for the bathroom because I got to see her sleepy self. But I'll let her sleep some more. I just got a big shirt on and a pair of panties and walked to the kitchen. I went to grab some orange juice from the fridge, put stopped as I saw all the marks that were left on it. All my hand prints and body prints littered the front of it. I bit my lip as those memories flooded my mind. I brushed them aside after a little while and got what I wanted and made my way to the living room. I grabbed my notebook and guitar and started doing my job.

I felt really inspired actually and I was able to write a good two songs and get some cords down for them. I can definitely see them both being on my next project. I was humming to myself and tapping my pencil on my notebook as I heard feet shuffle across the wooden floor. I turned my head and saw y/n yawning as she walked out of our bedroom in sweats and a big t-shirt. She didn't notice my presence and just went into the kitchen and grabbed herself a bowl of cereal. She then started to walk over here, still half asleep, and sat down on the chair next to the couch. Y/n found the remote and turned on the TV to watch some throwback Disney Channel shows.

She was peacefully eating her cereal and still hadn't acknowledged me at all. It was honestly impressive. I just sat back with an amused smile as she laughed at some jokes here and there. I finally decided to make myself known to her,

"Good morning sunshine," I said a little sarcastically to her as she was everything but sunshine right now. As soon as she heard my voice, her hands almost dropped the bowl full of cereal and she whipped her head over in my direction with wide eyes.

"When did you get here?" She asked startled.

"I was here before you, ya idiot." I told her. She grew even more confused,

"What? When? How? Huh?"

"I literally watched you get your cereal and sit down and eat it for the past," I looked at the time on my phone, "16 minutes."

"Oh, uh- guess I'm not that observant in the morning." She mumbled as she turned her attention back to the TV. I rolled my eyes,

"You're forgetting something." I said to her.

"What?" I just stared at her until it came to her, "Oh! Good morning, love." I smiled as she finally said good morning back to me.

"That's better." She smiled back too and then went right on back to watching TV. I just let her as I wrote a tiny bit more. But I soon grew bored with that and wanted y/n's attention. I set my guitar and notebook beside me and got up from my spot on the couch. Y/n had already placed her bowl on the coffee table, so my plan was a go. I walked right over to her and straddled her lap, wrapping my arms around her neck.