Chapter Thirty-Two

(a/n: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD :D)

Rosie's POV

Once I was inside I leaned against the front door and smiled like an idiot. Wait, she said Jisoo would bring my outfit? I'm really curious on what y/n planned out for this date if there's a set dress code. But I know I'll love it because I'm going to be with her for the whole night. I rushed upstairs and did my homework that I was assigned for the weekend so I would have all my attention on the date. Well, I would've anyway, but I just wanted to get it done and past the time. I heard the door bell ring from up in my room and I yelled an 'I'll get it' and bolted down the stairs. I flung open the door and Jisoo jumped back startled,

"What the hell Park, don't do that shit to me." Jisoo said clutching her heart.

"Sorry I'm just really excited tonight," I cheerfully said to her, I glanced down to a wrapped box, "and I think that's for me." I took the box out of her hands and thanked her as I slammed the door shut on her,

"You're welcome." I heard Jisoo say from the other side. I didn't care if I was rude, my nerves and excitement are getting the best of me. I heard her car drive off as I was sprinting up the stairs, almost tripping a few times. I sat the box on my bed and unwrapped it to see a flyer. I read it over:

The 18th annual 50's themed dance this Friday!

Come in your 50's themed outfits and enjoy the night back in time!

Dance starts at 7:30pm and goes until 10:30pm

All are welcomed!

I screamed to myself as I read that. She going to take me on a 50's themed date!?! If this isn't the most unique first and adorable date ever, I don't know what is. I then moved the flyer aside to see what my outfit would be and my mouth fell open.

It was a replica of Marilyn Monroe's iconic white ivory cocktail dress from 'The Seven Year Itch'. I couldn't even think straight because it was one of my favorite dresses of all time; I had the photo of her in it on my desk. Tears sprung in my eyes, but I willed them to go away because I was not going to cry and get my eyes puffy before my first date with y/n. She was already amazing at remembering small things, but I never even knew she saw that picture. I squealed and ran to my bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I added a red lip and looked at myself in the mirror with a smile. I always wanted to know what it was like to get all giddy for a date, and now I'm experiencing it first hand.

I then grabbed the dress and was still so overwhelmed that y/n did all this for me. No wonder she didn't tell anyone about it. I bet Jisoo didn't even know what she was giving me.

The dress fit perfectly on me and I was scared to look in the mirror and see what it looks like. But I took a deep breath and spun around and gasped. I never know I could rock the Marilyn Monroe look so well, especially with my black hair. And with the white stilettos, damn I'm hot. I felt so alive and ready for this date.

My mind started to wander as I had about 10 minutes before y/n arrived to pick me up at 7. I thought about what she would possibly wear tonight. I felt myself grow hot as I'm almost certain she's going to go the greaser route. I could not wait to see her back in her white shirt and jeans, but this time with a black leather jacket. I bit my lip at the thought. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the car pull in the driveway or y/n enter. I heard her talking to my mother downstairs and I quickly grabbed a jacket and bag.

Y/N's POV

I knocked on the front door and was greeted with Rosie's mom.

"Hello y/n, Rosie is just upstairs finishing up. I'm so excited for her and you, the date idea was fantastic. You look great yourself." She complimented me.