Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Seven

Rosie's POV

July 29th is upon us and my anxiety about the wedding is already through the roof. We are only 11 days away from y/n and I'd wedding and I'm going to be going dress shopping with my mom, Alice, and Lisa. I trust their opinions the most and I hope they can help me pick a dress out. I know I've waited until the last minute, but I wanted to have all the other parts of the wedding set in stone before putting all my attention on picking the perfect dress to get married in.

Holy shit I'm going to be married soon.

I know today y/n is going suit shopping with Jennie, Ten, Bambam, and Tiffany. Nayeon is currently being held up at work, so she can't come and help. I'm really excited to see what kind of suit she's going to wear. The only thing I know is that it's going to be a navy suit. Also, for her bridesmen (bridesmaids and grooms men combined), the guys are going to be wearing navy pants with a white jacket. And then the women are going to be wearing a cute yet simple navy and white dress. Y/n's people are Jennie, Ten, Bambam, Seulgi, and Nayeon.

My bridesmaids are going to be wearing the same dresses y/n's will have because we decided that's easier than coming up with new designs. I'll be having Lisa, Jisoo, Wendy, Alice, and Joy. I honestly couldn't think of any men I wanted beside me and y/n just laughed and said it was completely fine.

"I'm going to get going now." Y/n said emerging from our bathroom. I looked over at her and she was dressed comfortably because she would be trying on a bunch of clothes today. I smiled at her and she leaned down to kiss my lips since I was sitting on our bed.

"Love you. Have a good time with everyone! Pick out a hot suit please!" I told her excitedly as she chuckled against my lips. She kissed them one more time before winking at me and leaving me alone in our apartment.

I got my phone out and texted the group chat called Dress by Taylor Swift. The name was Lisa's idea and it always made me laugh. I told them that y/n just left and I would be driving over to the wedding dress store now. I got responses from everyone saying that they would be leaving now too.

I looked over to my right where a mirror was and saw my reflection. I smiled at myself and looked down at my left hand. There were the two most amazing rings I have ever gotten in my life: my promise ring and engagement ring. And soon, a sparkly new wedding ring would be added.

Let's go dress shopping.

I arrived at the place a few minutes before my appointment was set up and I saw that my mom and Alice were already in there waiting for me. I walked in and the head of the establishment Pearl welcomed me. She handed me a glass of champagne and I started to talk with my family while waiting for Lisa to show up. She was actually right on time when the clock hit 12pm.

"Hey guys! Let's get our dress shopping on!" She said pumping her fists in the air. I laughed at my best friend/maid of honor and Pearl pulled out the first dress for me to try on. At first glance, I already wasn't feeling the vibe. The silhouette was a ball gown and it just puffed out too much. But being the annoying people my sister and mother are, they insisted I try it on. I made my way to the dressing room and changed into it with the help of Pearl because it was a decent sized dress. I walked out and the looks on the three faces told me everything I needed to know.

"Let's not go with anything ball gown." I told Pearl as she nodded as escaped to find another dress for me.

She came back with a mermaid silhouette dress this time. It had a halter neck line and the fabric was a little textured at the bottom. I took it from her grasp and went into the dressing room. I looked in the mirror once I had put it on and it hugged my body sinfully. You could see every curve, but I don't think that's the type of dress you wear to your wedding. I walked out to get the three musketeers' opinions.