Chapter Forty-Six

Rosie's POV

I tried to roll over to get into a different position, but I was restricted in my attempt. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with one on y/n's walls. I smiled as I remembered last night's events as we got to finally give each other ourselves completely. I felt y/n pull herself closer to me on her sleep and snuggled her naked body against mine. Her right arm was wrapped around my waist, so I also put mine on top of her hand and gently rubbed my thumb back and forth on her skin.

Some time had past and y/n started to slowly wake up behind me. I felt her take a deep breath in and land a kiss on the back of my neck, causing me to break out into a smile. I decided to be the first to talk,

"Good morning babe." My voice came out low and raspy due to it being morning and due to everything that happened last night.

"Good morning love. Have I ever told you how much I love your morning voice. Your accent is stronger and I love it." Y/n answered with her morning voice which was just as hot as I expected.

"Your morning voice is also really hot." I said turning around in her embrace so I could look at her face. Once I did, y/n gave me a goofy grin and pecked my lips. Her hand found my lower back and brought our bodies together.

"How are you feeling, love?" She asked softly.

"I definitely do feel sore, but I expected that. How about you?"

"I'm the same but I can walk." She said winking at me. I smacked her arm,

"Shut up, I can walk too ya know."

"Mmhmm, I'd love to see you walk without wincing."

"Watch me." I removed her arms from around me and threw the blanket that was covering me to the side and sat on the side of the bed. As I was about to get up, y/n trailed her fingers down my back, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Your back is hot," she said to me, "sorry, continue getting up." I huffed out and pushed myself off of her bed. The second I had all of my weight on my feet, I knew this was going to be painful. I took a step and immediately winced at how sore I felt. I heard y/n laugh from behind me as I just rolled my eyes and faced her. She scanned my whole body and stopped at my breasts,

"Hey," I said snapping, "eyes up here." She finally met my eyes and smirked at me.

"So, how do ya feel?" Y/n teased me.

"Just peachy."

"I can make you feel better if you want."

"Oh no you're not. I don't know when your mother or Nayeon are going to come her so I'm going to get changed and I suggest you do the same." I said slowly and painfully walking to her dresser to pull out some shorts and a t-shirt.

"That's boring, stay in bed with me." She whined out.

"Nope, not happening." I answered as I walked out her bedroom door to the bathroom and locked the door. Before I could close the door though, I hear her call out to me,

"You look really fucking hot!" I just smiled to myself and started to get dressed.

Y/N's POV

Last night was everything I ever could have imagined. We explored each other's bodies with affection and care and we made each other feel absolutely fantastic. Rosie was stunning underneath me moaning out my name constantly, trying to chase her high. But my god, when she got on top of me and took control, that was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I hope we can do this again more often because damn does it feel good.

I smirked to myself at how she left and walked to the bathroom. If Jisoo for some reason comes over, we will never hear the end of it. But she would definitely congratulate me for finally having sex with Rosie and taking our relationship to the next level. Hell, all three of them would do that.