Chapter Seventy-Three

Rosie's POV

Today is December 2nd and the weather forecast says that it's going to be the first snowfall of the winter. It is a little later than usual, but that's fine by me. Korean culture says that if you watch the first snow of the year with your significant other, it's said you'll be together for a long time. So you know damn well I'm going to be going over to y/n's house later today when it's supposed to start. I know y/n doesn't really know anything about the Korean culture, so this will be a fun little thing to tell her about later.

Right now I'm currently learning how to play 'The Christmas Song' on guitar. It's going to be a cover for my YouTube channel that I post on Christmas eve. I downloaded the chords of the song and have just been practicing it for the past hour. It's a song that my family and I would always listen to around Christmas time, so I thought it would be fitting to upload it then. Like a little Christmas gift for my fans. I'm sitting at 92k subscribers as of right now which is absolutely mental. Every time I think about how that many people enjoy my singing, it brings a huge smile to my face.

I spent a few more minutes practicing before I decided that I had enough of it for today. I didn't know what else to do to pass the time, so I decided to call Lisa. It took a few rings for her to answer,

"Hello?" I heard her say through the phone.

"Hey Lisa! I just called you because I'm bored and wanted to pass the time." I said plopping down on my bed.

"I'm so glad you called me because I've been staring at my ceiling for by past 10 minutes bored out of my mind. That's why it took a few seconds for me to pick up because I was out of it." She laughed.

"Did you hear that the first snow of winter is supposed to happen tonight?" I asked her.

"Wait really? How did I not know this information?"

"Probably because you hate winter."

"You're right."

"So are you going to go over Jennie's and watch it with her?"

"Why the hell would I do that?" She asked me like I was stupid. I sat up on my bed shocked,

"You're supposed to watch the first snow with your significant other to ensure that the relationship would last a long time!" I said shocked at how she didn't know this.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that?"

"I don't know..." I trailed off as I remembered my best friend indeed also isn't Korean and wouldn't know of this like my girlfriend.

"I guess thank you for telling me this then. I'll go over Jennie's house later then. When is it predicted to start?" She asked me.

"It's supposed to start around 8pm tonight. I'm going to go over y/n's around 7:30 and they should've already eaten dinner, so I'll bring over some little cookies I made yesterday. I think she'll like them." I said looking at my nails, deciding that I need to repaint them.

"Shoot, I should probably bring over a little something for Jennie then huh." Lisa said coming to the realization.

"Yeah you can. It doesn't have to be anything big. Just bring her some of her weirdass tomato ice cream." I said a little disgusted. I don't know what's up with her tastebuds, but she's weird.

"God, what is up with my girlfriend? She's got weird taste."

"She does, that's why she's dating you." I said with a smirk. I heard Lisa gasp at my words,

"You little bitch! I can't believe you just said that to me!" I just laughed as Lisa continued on about my burn. We talked for about 20 more minutes before she had to go and help her step dad with building a table or something. I said goodbye to my best friend and hung up.