Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Nine

Rosie's POV

Tonight is the last show of the world tour and I'm already getting so emotional. It's January 9th and I'll be playing at SoFi stadium in Inglewood, California which is near LA. It's crazy because my last show is the biggest show. The indoor stadium is going to fit a capacity of 88,000 people. Like what the actual fuck.

Y/n has been trying to calm me down since the moment I woke up, which was 4:38am. It wasn't because of jet lag or anything, it was just because of my nerves for the show later.

"Love, please come here so I can give you a massage or something to calm your mind down just a little bit." Y/n said as I paced our hotel room back and forth. I glanced over at her and saw how worried she was about me. I sighed out and walked over to the bed and plopped down, facing her,

"I'm sorry for being so much these last few days. I'm just so scared that something will go wrong or I'll mess up and then–"

My rant was cut off by y/n pressing her lips against mine. To say I was shocked was an understatement because I'm usually the one that cuts her off with kisses. But, I just tried to focus on the kiss for the time being and kiss her back. It was a slow and loving kiss which I really appreciated in this moment. When she pulled back, she looked me in the eyes,

"Now, will you let me give you a back massage?" She asked me. I nodded my head and took off my pajama shirt and flipped face down on the bed. Y/n went to the bathroom to put her hands under some warm water and get a little bit of massage oil. I waited for her to come back and I soon felt the bed dip and her straddle my body.

I didn't have a bra on obviously, so she was able to start right away. She started on my upper shoulder area and I moaned out at how her fingers moved across my body. Her hands were nice and warm and I was loving every second of this.

"Relax love, I can still feel your muscles contracting." Y/n told me. I hummed and tried to relax my body more. Her hands then moved down my body every so often and I was releasing satisfied moans and groans quite often. I didn't realize how much my body had needed this until right now.

I don't even know how much time had passed, but she soon got off of me and I turned my head to the side to see her walk into the bathroom and wash her hands off. I just stayed there on the bed and waited for her to come back. She wasn't expecting to see me staring at her when she walked out,

"Oh well hello there." She joked. I rolled my eyes at her, feeling a little bit tired. I saw a tiny smirk form on her lips, "you can take a nap love."

"But I don't want to. There's so much I have to prepare for." I complained, feeling my eyelids betraying me.

"It's literally 6:52am, we have like 12 hours until the concert starts. I'll wake you up at 9 so we can have some room service breakfast and then we can go to the venue since you want to so badly." Y/n reasoned with me.

"Fine." I said right before a yawn escaped my mouth. Y/n chuckled at me and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead,

"Love you, now go to sleep."

"Mmm." And I was consumed by the darkness of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly start to wake up to the sound of y/n's voice whispering in my ear.

"Love, I know you're now awake," she said as I just groaned and turned my head away from her. She giggled and climbed over to the other side of the bed which my head was face. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me, causing me to smile back, "there's your gorgeous smile."

She reached her hand out and cupped my cheek gently and kissed my forehead. I sighed in content at how at home y/n was able to make me feel, no matter where we are or the circumstances.