Chapter One Hundred and Twelve

Y/N's POV

It's been months since our little winter get away and my job has been going smoothly. I'm actually almost done with my final year of classes too. I'll be able to finish up in about mid June and graduate with my bachelors degree in aerospace engineering. I'm super proud of myself for keeping on top of my classes and Rosie is ecstatic that her girlfriend is graduating college in about t-minus 3 months. She freaks out how I'm only 20 and going to be graduating too; she likes to call it a 'miracle' which I kinda take offense to.

I've been hard at work at my job and IU and I have been growing closer together. She gives me life advice here and there and also wants me to eat lunch with her sometimes because she gets bored. Needless to say, I really like this boss-employee friendship we have going on.

Recently, I have noticed that IU has been smiling more and having a lighter step. I just brushed it off, until today, where she walked into work late with a bright smile. I saw her walk through the hallway and look through my window wall and motion for me to follow her into her office. I did without hesitation and she smiled at me as she took her seat behind her big desk. I sat comfortably on the couch along the side of the room and ate a few almonds she had on a plate.

"What's gotten you all smiley recently, especially today?" I asked her as I popped an almond into my mouth. She sighed out dreamily,

"I met someone." My eyes went wide at that. I didn't think she was looking for a relationship right now, but I guess she changed her mind.

"Ooo, interesting. Where did you two meet?"

"I met him at that one fancy bar on 8th street about a week and a half ago. We exchanged numbers and have been hitting it off ever since. He actually just took me out on a morning date today, so that's why I was late." She explained to me.

"Aww, that's sweet. I mean, I guess you can be late to your own company." I joked with her. That got a laugh out of her as she turned on her computer.

"I'm seeing him again tonight actually."

"What's his name?" I put another almond in my mouth.

"Jungkook."

Nah because what the FUCK. I started choking on the almond in my mouth and was coughing a lot, trying to get it free. IU came rushing over and slapped me hard on the back and it came flying out of my mouth and landed on the floor in front of me. I gasped for air and she rubbed my back gently.

"You good?" I gave her a thumbs up and she went back to her desk, eyeing me as she did. Once I caught my breath, I spoke up,

"His name is Jungkook? What's his last name? Age?"

"Why all these questions?" She asked suspiciously.

"I might know the guy." I said as I gritted my teeth.

"His last name is Jeon and he is 21 years old." She told me as she took a sip of her coffe. (a/n: btw, IU in this story is 25 bc... creative liberty ya know?) I nodded my head at the information I really didn't want. But, it confirmed it was the bastard himself.

"Yeah funny story with Jungkook, he tormented me in high school and tried to break up my relationship with my girlfriend. Also, he was the one who fired me from my previous job because he wanted me to suffer."

The look on her face was indescribable. There were so many emotions shown in about a second. But the one that stuck out the most was utter disbelief.

"He... he's the guy that made your life miserable?" She said in a quiet voice. I nodded my head at her,

"Yup, he's the one. I'm just saying, I wouldn't trust him. I know he might actually like you, but it's freaky as fuck that he's trying to date you 'cause ya know, you're my new boss." I explained to her. She nodded her head slightly,