Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Seven [M]

Y/N's POV

The first trimester of Rosie's pregnancy has been quite the ride and I know it'll only get more intense after this. My poor wife has been going to the bathroom like 10 times a day, having weird ass food cravings, and some nausea. Also, her breasts are sore and have gotten larger, but I'm not complaining at all. She's gained some healthy weight and I didn't think it was possible to love her even more, but damn I think it is possible. She looks like a goddess if I put it simply.

"Babe?" I heard Rosie call from our bedroom. I'm currently in my office down the hall, so I quickly get up and see what she needs. I walk in to our bedroom to see her laying comfortably in our bed,

"Yes love?"

"Can you get me some tomato ice cream?" She asked me. I mentally was killing Jennie right now because she kept bugging Rosie to try it. When she did, for some reason she actually really liked it.

"I'll see what places are open at 1:20am." I said as I grabbed my keys and wallet off my nightstand. She caught my wrist in her grip, causing me to look over into her eyes. When I locked eyes with her, I saw them darken and eyeing my face.

"Come back quick daddy." She whispered sexually to me.

One thing that I wasn't ready for in the slightest was her increased libido. In the past we've had sex multiple times a week like any other couple that loves sex, but now, I feel like my fingers are just gonna snap off. Rosie's need for me is so fucking high that we have been having sex multiple times a day for a while now. Maybe about a month? Obviously there are days where we aren't with each other, so Rosie just goes harder the next day. And it seems like some sex will be waiting for me when I get home.

"I'll be back as soon as I can love." She bit her lip teasingly and released my wrist. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time as I walked out of our bedroom and downstairs to the garage door. I took a deep breath because I was a little bit turned on from my wife. What, she's to die for and wants to have a lot of sex with me.

I rushed in my car and drove to the nearest 24 hour store which was only about 10 minutes away. It was late January, so there still is ice on the roads and I have to be careful. I arrived safely and searched for her stupid tomato ice cream. I found a half gallon of it and picked it up, also grabbing myself a pack of Skittles. I placed it on the counter and the dude gave me a weird look before scanning the two things. I fished my wallet out of my coat pocket and pulled out my card.

Except it wasn't my card, it was Rosie's.

I cursed out my wife in my head as I noticed she took all my other cards out and cash from my wallet. So the only way I could pay for it was with her card. I handed it over to the man with a heavy sigh and watch the whole $9.76 get deducted from her card. I know it's not a lot, but it's the small things in the battle of a sugar mommy that make a difference.

I thanked the man and walked back to my car, starting the short drive home. I parked in the garage and as soon as I stepped inside from the garage, I was pulled into a searing kiss. My eyes went wide as Rosie was hungrily kissing me like there's no tomorrow. After I figured out what was going on, I kissed her back and tried to go towards the kitchen to put the ice cream in the freezer. But my horny wife was not having any of that.

She took the bag that held the ice cream and my Skittles and deadass threw it to the side. I had to break out make out session and just stare at her, utterly shocked at her actions. I pointed to the now opened container of ice cream.

"Love what the hell?!"

"Who gives a shit about the ice cream, I want you so I'm going to have you." She stated boldly. I would be lying if that didn't turn me on. What I've learn in this past month is that nothing gets in her way for cravings, but I guess I come before that; nice to know.