Pillar men x s/o who's a nail technician

_Mangelina_

-Could you do a significant other that's a nail technician? The pillarmen are very curious about the process and outcome of the nails. And who would let you practice on them?

Most to least

1. Kars

2. Esidisi

3.Santana

4. Wamuu

Kars

-Since he loves to be spoiled, he wouldn't mind he you took care of his nails and paint them for him. Speaking of paint, he will go for the purple or nude nail polish.

-However, that doesn't mean he will let you put acrylic nails on him though. In his opinion, his nails are the perfect length and shape so there is no need to do anything special with them.

Esidisi

-He is a full nail girl. While you are doing his nails, he wants to hear all about the gossip and things going on in your life and don't leave anything out. He wants to know about all of your crazy and stuck-up customers you have or had.

-As far as nails go, he doesn't care what you do to them as long as they are pretty. He likes the loud and colorful nail polish, but anything you put on him makes him smile.

Santana

-Just like Kars, he will let you polish his nails, but he doesn't want fake nails on though. He wants to be able to use his hands full and he thinks that with those other nails on he won't be able to do so.

-However, He is more curious about the process rather than getting his own nails done. He will ask you endless questions about all the products you use on the nails and what their purpose is.

Wamuu

-He is curious about the process, but he wants doesn't want any polish whatsoever. Not because he doesn't like it, but because he is really rough on his hands, so he doesn't want all of your hard work to go to waste.

-However, if you just want to massage his hands and feet, he will have no objections to that.