Pillar men Pride

KARS

- I would think he is asexual, bi, or gay.

-As much as many people think that he has a large sex drive, but I don't think he has one. He doesn't really seem like he really into sexual favors since he is always looking for a way to get more powerful. Even if he had a lover or mate, he probably wouldn't pay them much attention because his goal is more important.

-However, he could be bi or gay because I think that he has never been with anyone besides Esidisi because of how much he wanted to improve his mask so much and since Esidisi was the only one who stuck by him, it is possible that they could have also been lovers. However, he could have been with one or two girls, but he might lean towards guys more.

ESIDISI

-He is gay

-I think he was quite the player in his days at his tribe. I'm sure he was able to get any girl he wanted, but after he started to hang around Kars people started to treat him differently. The girls that used to like hanging around him suddenly didn't want nothing to do with him. Even the girls that saw him as a friend didn't want to be friends with him anymore. He understood why they did don't want to be around him, but he always thought Kars was cool even though his plan seemed a little far-fetched. And since Kars was the only person he had left, they became inseparable and good lovers.

WAMUU

-I would think he is bi or pansexual

-He probably used to venture out in his younger day when Kars or Esidisi decided to give him a break and when he venture out he would come across many boys or girls who seem to really like him. I'm sure he wasn't really taught what love is or how it is expressed so I'm sure he had sex, but never a tie to that girl or boy so he would just make sure they didn't get hurt on the way home and he went on his way. I also think that Kars and Esidisi moved around a lot, so he was not able to really get a good relationship started, but he has partners and good memories with them.

-I'm also sure he has always been pansexual, but he just never knew the name of it until you told him what it meant.

SANTANA

-He is either asexual or pansexual

-One one side I can see him as an asexual person because he is was not really given the same amount of freedom as Wamuu, so most of the time he was by himself or with kars or Esidisi. He was always taught to deal with his problems and pain without complaint. So I'm sure over time he would ignore any erection or attraction he had like it was nothing. Now if he ever did get a mate, he probably won't be touchy (in a sexual way) with them a lot because he was raised not to do that ever and it is hard to break him out of a habit he has been following for thousands of years. However, that doesn't mean he would not love you. He would still follow you around like a puppy or listen to your problems or thoughts with a problem. He would still help you around the house in any way. However, if you are in a desperate need of release he will help you, but that is after a lot of pleading. And he is not easily persuaded.

-On the other hand, the fact he wan't around a lot of people that cared about him, could have made him desperate for any form of love no matter who it is from. So as long as the person is nice to him, he doesn't care what they are.