Pillar men x sick reader

Request: Em.. Can i request pillarmen with a s/o who has an incurable disease and has only 2 weeks to live

Warning: talks about death, very sad

Kars

-You are his mate. He would stay up for days on end trying to make a cure for your sickness and he is not taking no for an answer.

-The amount of time he has been locked in his study trying to make a cure was starting to a toll on you. 

-Though you are sad that you are not going to be around long, you have accepted it and you wanted Kars to accept it too.

-However, all he has done is stay in his studies and work while your time was running out. You knew he was going to take the news hard, but you didn't expect him to cut you out so fast.

-As your last day was winding down, you decided to lay down on your bed for your final rest. Just then, Kars came in with an orange liquid in a syringe.

-He was going to make sure that you stay with him, no matter what it takes.

Esidisi

-He is heartbroken that his only love will depart from him soon, but he accepts it.

-For the next two weeks, he makes sure that the next two weeks are as fun as memorable as they can possibly be. He will do anything you want to do without objection.

-When it is time for you to depart, he will take you into the forest he met you in and lay you down in a bed of roses. However, the roses he put you in are very special. They will reserve your body until he is able to find a cure for your disease.

-But until then, he will visit you every day.

Wamuu

-Just like Esidisi, he will be devastated when you tell him the gruesome news, but he understands that even the most beautiful things die.

-He will make the next two weeks very comfortable and bearable. No matter what you want, he will get it for you.

-When you are laid to your final rest, he will bury you in a flowery field under a shady tree. Though it pained him, he is happy to know that you are no longer in pain anymore and he knows that he will meet you again in a later life

-Sometimes, if he meditates long enough, he can feel your warm hands hugging him.

Santana

-Just like Kars, he will not let you go so easily.

-He has tried to use the mask on you while you are sleeping, but you have always caught him before he was able to put it on you completely.

-After debating with him about dying and the mask, he begrudgingly listened to what you had to say.

-For the next two weeks, he was very clingy to you. You were not able to go far into him not being there.

-When that dread day came, he picked you up laid down in a clearing in the forest. After he put you down, he laid down next to you and pulled you close to him as vines started to wrap around the two of you.

-Since he now has nothing to leave for, he decided to sleep until someone like you comes to find him or his brother finds him