Match up #13

Request: I want a match up! I'm 5'5, a bit chubby but with a rectangle body. I have alot of anxiety, with well everything even simple stuff. I have PTSD and jump when I get scared, loud noises or even noises I didnt expect or when someone I didnt expect touches me. I love reading! i have a mind of a 5 year old, Im very shy but when I warm up im bouncing off the walls! Cant be yelled at, I cry very easily, especially when fusterated. I have a stutter. Im not particularly good at games but i love them, I like collecting trinkets. I give people who I like my trinkets, like rocks and pretty shells. I have bad depressive episodes and I like to be praised even if I do 'normal' stuff if its hard for me! Im a huge cuddle bug, very clingy!

I pair you with Kars!

-He actually doesn't mind that you are a bit chubby

-He actually doesn't mind that you are a bit chubby. Chubbier people consider royalty and high class, so he expects a lot from you.

-He is fine with you having anxiety. He knows that sometimes it can not be helped. If he ever sees that you are about to have an anxiety attack, he will set you aside and finish whatever was causing you so much trouble. There is no need to apologize for having anxiety, he will just hush you with a kiss and put you in his lap.

-He doesn't mind that you are clingy. To be honest, he actually enjoys it. Because you cling to him, he doesn't have to look all over the temple for you and he gets to keep you safe.

-He prefers quiet places so it is unlikely that he would have something that would make you jump. However, sometimes Esidisi may come in unexpectedly which scares you quite a bit, but Kars deals with him when you are not looking. If he thinks that something will cause a loud noise, then he will ever try to stop it before it happens or he will move you before the loud noise can scare you.

-He also is one to read, so he will be more than willing to read with you or to you. Sometimes in his free time, he likes to have a little book club with you where he will tell you about the book you let him borrow and how he thinks that should have gone.

-Kars is not much of a yeller, so you don't have to worry about him yelling at you. However, he might startle you when he yells at his servants, but he will quickly apologize to you and give you a quick kiss on your temple.

-He will not tolerate anyone making you cry. If anyone ever makes that foolish choice of even making you shed a tear, they are meet with a quick death. (not in front of you of course.)

-He would be honored that you decided to give him one of your many trinkets. He would make sure to put it on displace so everyone can see what his mate gave him.