Match up #14

Request: Can I get a matchup? I'm 5'7, with very long black hair, I have dark brown eyes and I like any type of art. I am genderfluid, I'm asexual, I like thing that have to do with forensic sciences and criminology. I also like things related with programming, I'm very good with things like puzzles and riddles, I love reading and I would like to get all the knowledge I can, I like to think that I'm logical and very good at drawing, people sometimes describe me as very direct, I jump when i get scared, the majority of the time I stutter wile talking, I don't like when peolple underestimate, I don't like that much physical contact and I don't like very strong sounds and lights.

I pair you with Santana!

-He is happy that you are very smart, unlike some humans

-He is happy that you are very smart, unlike some humans. When you are doing anything that has to do with forensic sciences or criminology, he will always ask you questions about whatever you are doing.

-Just like you, he is very good with puzzles, so he is more than willing to sit down with you and do a 5,000 piece puzzle. Sometimes if he is up to it, he is willing to race you to see who can finish the puzzle first. (he wins most of the time, but he will let you win when he feels a little sorry for you.)

-Though he is incredibly smart, he sucks at riddles. So if you ask him any riddles, he will look at you strangely and ask you to explain yourself.

-I can see most of the time, the other pillarmen would find you two chest-deep in some kind of book trying to obtain some kind of knowledge even if it is useless information.

-It doesn't sadden him a little that you don't like physical contact that much, but he respects you too much to force you to cuddle him. However, if he doesn't get at least ten minutes of cuddle time, he will be grouchy all-day

-He is not the best artist out there, but he does try his best to draw you. (it is slightly better than a stick figure, but he was very round of himself when he gave it to you so you put it on your wall where you can always see it.) If you are willing, you can teach him how to draw basic this.