Match up #1

A/N: I saw you receive an ask like this, and I was curious too. Could I get a villain matchup? I am 5'4, with an undercut dyed burgundy at the top. I have hazel green eyes and I love art! I am Trans FTM. My main three being theatre, drawing, and music. I like to think I'm down-to-earth and kinda logical, though I tend to unwind easily and learn to let myself go a lot around people I love. I am protective and defensive of the things I hold close to me- And people have described me as being straightforward at times. I also love to talk, but I also love being quiet to. 👉👈

I pair you with Wamuu!

-He doesn't mind that you are trans, in fact, he admires you for it since you have told him about how some people think about the whole trans thing in general. But rest assured that he would fight anyone that talks down to you.

-Height isn't really important to him, but he does like the fact that you are shorter than him. He can and will carry you around whenever he gets the chance and he will let you hang onto his arms whenever you feel like it.

-He also likes your hair color. He thinks it's cool how you humans have developed a way to dye your hair whatever color you want when you want. You might even inspire him to want to dye his hair.

-He is not really versed in music, but he will give your music a try. He is not really into rock or rap music, however, if you have any nature or soft piano music, I think he would like that more. He likes to listen to this when he is meditating or just relaxing with you.

-He loves your down-to-earth and logical personality. However, he did worry about you at the start of your relationship. He didn't like how easily you just let yourself go when you were around crowds, but he learned to trust in you after he saw you take down to guys that were missing with you and your friend when he had his back turned for a second. After that day, he didn't worry about you as much because he knows that even though you can be really fun and easygoing, you could kick somebody's ass if you have to. ( He stills follows you to the different places you go)

-He also doesn't mind your straightforwardness since he is also the same way. He is also fine with you talking a lot. He always has time to sit down with you and listen to whatever you have to say, even if it's just an "I love you." with a kiss on the cheek.

-Overall, he is best boi and a true gentleman.