Pillarmen x chubby reader

Request: Could you do some hc for pillar men x chubby reader going to swim? I thought about reader being insecure about their look etc.

Kars

-He will not give you the time to be insecure about yourself. 

-If he even gets the hint that you seem unsure about yourself, he will tell you that you have nothing to be insecure about because if you were unworthy or ugly he would not have chosen you as his mate.

Esidisi

-Knowing Esidisi, he was probably the one who chose your swimsuit and he would take great offense if you are insecure about it. 

-He would tell you how cute and sexy you look while he picks you up and pepper kisses you all over your face.

Wamuu

-Just like Kars, he will not allow you to be insecure. 

-He will tell you how wonderful you look in your swimsuit and how nobody else could wear it better than you. If you still feel kinda insecure, then he takes you into the water where it is only you two there.

Santana

-He still never understands why you feel insecure sometimes. To him, you are perfect the way you are and he would not want to change it anytime sooner. 

-However, if you just need a few encouraging words, then he will put you in his lap while he is sitting on the sand and tell you how perfect you are for him.