Pillarmen Easter

Kars

-he wasn't very interested in it in the beginning. He didn't really care for the colorful eggs or chocolate Easter bunnies. However, when you mentioned an Easter egg basket, it kinda sparked his interest.

-He loves being gifted things especially things that you give him. So when you talk about the baskets make sure to make his basket extra big because he is a Lord (in his world anyway)

-Make sure to add some jewels and his favorite scents in there. And if you really want to sweeten the deal, dress up in a bunny costume.

Esidisi

-When you told him about Easter he really wanted to help you boil the eggs and decorate the Easter eggs. It was actually kinda fun and time-saving for you. You were able to boil enough eggs for you two and also for some of your friends and families.

-However, decorating the eggs was a different story. For the first few eggs, he was very messy and destructive( not on purpose though), sometimes he just can't control his strength or emotions.

-Speaking of emotions, he will cry because he broke like ten of the eggs, but after you're able to calm him down and show him how to do it the right way, he is a pro at it.

Wamuu

-This warrior is all about the chocolate. He loves chocolate so much that he was already hooked when you told him that chocolate was heavily involved in Easter. 

-He would do anything you ask him to do if only you give him as much chocolate as he wants, but you might have to take care of a sick pillar man because of all the chocolate he ate.

Santana

-This stony boi is all about egg hunts. It fits into his primal instincts. However, unlike Wamuu he doesn't like chocolate or any sweet things. So in his eggs, put some of your cooking or raw meat into them. 

-it will be better if you hide them in a forest instead of your back or front yard, the thicker the forest the better. 

-Having to work for treats are better than just hiding them behind a common corner or shelf