Pillar men x drag queen reader

ChaosCrafter13

Kars

-I also believe he would like drag because of the make-up. In his free time when no one else is around, he likes to watch drag makeup tutorials and whatnots. He is amazed by how makeup can turn a boring-looking human into something so unique and breathtaking.

-When he found out that you were a drag queen, he immediately wanted to try some makeup tricks he learned from youtube on you. You were very hesitant at first. Not because he wanted to try to make your face, but because you didn't want him to mess up your makeup because it was costly.

-However, after some time, you finally agreed to let him do it. And you were not disappointed at all. He made your previous makeup looks look like a beginner's. From that point on, Kars became your makeup coach and even let you do his face a few times, to see your progress.

Esidisi

-Unlike Kars, he is all about the dance moves and clothing. He loves watching RuPaul's drag race just to see the amazing clothing and the bottom two dance it out.

-When he found out you were into drag and you could sew clothes, he wanted you to make him some clothes in his style. That was easier said than done. Getting the materials for the clothing was pricey to get because of his large frame and it was even harder getting the correct measurements because of how much he was moving.

-However, the end result was pure perfection. He looked amazing in it. Now it was time for the dancing, and boy was he a good one. He knows all the moves and then some. Sometimes you two will even have date nights where you two just teach each other different dance moves.

Wamuu

-He doesn't want to do any of the makeup or anything like Esidisi or Kars, but that doesn't mean he does support you. He will go to all of your shows and go with you to different fabric stores and shops to help carry all of your stuff.

-He will not tolerate any disrespect from anyone calling you out. He will beat the shit out of anyone who was anything negative to say to you.

Santana

-He doesn't know anything about it, but he is happy because you are happy. Just like Wamuu, he likes to watch you perform and likes to watch you put on makeup, though he doesn't understand why you put so much on because you are perfect the way you are.